QTranslate 4.1.0

Marik

QTranslate is a free translator for Windows (Windows 8/7/Vista/XP/2008 Server/2003 Server). With this small utility, you simply select the text you want to translate and then press hot key (Ctrl+Q to show translation in the popup window or Double Ctrl click to show the translation in the main window). The program also has the ability to speak text (Ctrl+E) and perform a dictionary search (Ctrl+Alt+Q). Also, you can open the main window and type text manually.

Download

Note: New addition to the frontpage replacing Babylon.

• Replies 21
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

-Free

-6 Engines:

Google Translate
Microsoft Translator
Promt
Babylon
SDL FreeTranslation.com
Yandex
-No need to find a patch for a new version.

Thanks for this! Will give it a spin. Hope I'll like it. :) Though I rarely use translators...

Why replacing Babylon?

because babylon became sh*t when it reached v10....it gives you no choice in the matter regarding acceptance of its toolbar and shoved that adware sh*t down your throat

it had to go

smallhagrid

Thanks Marik.

Another one that is very easy to portable-ize and it works really, really well too.

Thanks. Excellent free stuff. I use it for a while. Better than babylon. Without rubbish. Deserve to be in frontpage. :thumbsup:

After trying it, I must say It's Great!!! It has translators and dictionaries for almost every language, can even translate japanese (in kanji!) and also speak it!

The only drawback is that you must be online for it to work. Babyon had the great advantage that you could install dictionaries/glossaries and work offline...

• Administrator

The only drawback is that you must be online for it to work.

Yup, only negative of this software. On a positive note, a rare software that's inside 1MB. :)

Archived