Why is it not allowed to ask for cracks?

insanedown58

• Replies 25
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PM the staff. There may be something that they can arrange for you.

insanedown58

PM the staff. There may be something that they can arrange for you.

Arrange for what? I'm not going to ask for a crack I'm just curious why it has to be not allowed considering the fact that this site does host cracks. And again, for the newbies who doesn't bother reading the Community Guidelines. :)

asking for the cracks is irritating ..... If nsane allowed asking for cracks then you'll find all are requesting crack on topics :D :D only cracks cracks cracks !!! :o :o

insanedown58

asking for the cracks is irritating ..... If nsane allowed asking for cracks then you'll find all are requesting crack on topics :D :D only cracks cracks cracks !!! :o :o

Hmm... You have a point there. Let's get all these points piled up for the newbies. Man oh man I sound like a politician.

I see. The most probable reason behind your query can be, if they allow asking for cracks directly, the quantity of such request will be increased exponantialy leading the site to look like a hardcore warez site. And sharing of cracks from various sources, may carry infected links to the community, harming the site reputation. This all that I can guess. A staff member can explain the reason behind your query in an exact and better way, though.

insanedown58

I'm gonna give my opinion about this

WHY I THINK IT SHOULD HAPPEN:

To make the lives of our fellow pirates easier and to boost the sites popularity even further.

WHY I THINK IT SHOULDN'T HAPPEN:

Because there may be "contributors" who hand out malware instead of cracks potentially harming the site's reputation. Also because of the existence of adf.ly and bit.ly people can share fake links wasting other people's time. Of course if they want it nice and legit the Staff can monitor each thread and post started but then again, that's too much work on their behalf.

You'll find that even our point of view is mixed as in we each have our own version, yet it's a rule we must abide.

One thing we are in agreement about is that allowing crack requests makes us no better than a shit*y warez site and before that we're a news site and news and warez don't mix well. We'd be just another "quantity"

Think how many people would just register and cry like little girls for cracks to their fav programs.

Also, this would put us amongst the top 10 or something like that on google and we don't want that as it attracts allot of attention and don't feel like dealing with DMCAs, which is why we even implemented the sharecode system as most of them don't get picked up by google as they would it they were in their original form (and you can try this, just google nsaneforums.com sharecode and select "past week" and see how many results google gathered)

Popularity amongst google search isn't something we really want as it's the prime attraction for spammers and thank god we enabled mod preview for guests cause over the course of 24 hours I alone delete over 30 spam threads.

I'll answer that. All members are not reverse engineer as you are, who cooks his food himself. So who doesn't know to prepare a particular dish, begins searching for a cook or cooked dish.

Actually, I'm just about to give a compliment to the staff - the FrontPage, IMO contains more-than-enough goodies for a normal member (probably not for Blokes like me.)

That having been said, if the forum law says "No asking" - I say, "No asking" (instead, one can always PM one's friends' for help.)

Hope somebody doesn't start a new topic on "How To Make Friends." :huh:

Edit:

Hope the staff can clean up the ShoutBox - someone has left behind her sanitary napkins all over the place (staff; just clean - don't marry her.)

Cracks yea we have a man looking into the problem

cb2dfa99ae298da12a4c6ecf799b481e.png

because cracks need to break things :lol:

SnakeMasteR

If it would happen, it will end up like: "need ma crack.", "give me a med, any!", "cure anyone?", "neeeeeed a mediiiiiiiiiiiic !!!!!", "where is my s*it?" etc. :lmao:

As it is one can find cracks to the most popular programs if searched correctly in this site. We don't want to turn up the heat and want unnecessary trouble by enabling requests for Cracks

The word cr@ck has been mentioned 28 times in this page. Google is probably reporting this thread to some corporate entity and making lots of money. That being said, I have a simple proposal, something I RESIST shouting at some people who post new updates.

If you don't have medicine for it, don't post it. Let someone else with medicine make the update.

It's only fair and by the way, who wants to know a program has been updated if you don't have medicine for it? Unless it's an open source program, sure. Otherwise, if there's no solution for medicine, you don't get the rep unless you reverse it yourself. Sounds fair staff?

i don't get what you're trying to say

mod preview means all guest posts/threads stay invisible till we check them out and approve the ones that aren't spam with the rest getting deleted

Ignore my earlier post. I just got home from work, and I got pissed off because some people think they can do better.

Calm down Bizarre™. By referring staff, he just wanted to draw you guy's attention on his post.

Archived