Hi Everybody, Its nice to be Here....

kn_andre

Compliments of a Brand new Day to all Ladies and Gentlemen in this Forum. I just want to say am Glad to be allowed to Register in a Forum of very Intelligent and Smart Individuals in NsaneForums.

I stumbled unto this Forum a few months back when i was searching Online for a Fix for My Computer that suddenly Stopped reading/Playing all types of CD/DVD ( even till now i have not been able to get a Cure for the problem and it Still Exists on my Computer even as am typing this write up LoL )

Since then i have been visiting this Site and others to read news and get more Knowledge / Information about IT and other related Issues. I must say that what kept me coming back to this Site was the Open, Kind, Respectful and Communal Manner in which Information, News, Software and Solutions to Problems were given right here on the site Forums. It Seemed as if Everybody here was Related by Blood like one Big Family.

One other thing i Noticed was that there were no Trollers as such! The Comments here were very Polite, Sweet, Comical and even dare i say Refreshing!! I would not want to Mention names - but almost all other sites i know had some Impolite Members who were always ready to Throw down and End up Insulting Each-other as if there were in a Trash talking Competition??? Sometimes while reading their Member's comments, i used to think - Men ... How can people Insult and Speak so Irresponsibly to other Human Beings?

We are all Entitled to Different Opinions, but it does not mean we must Open our Mouths and Attack other people Viciously just because we are typing from a Computer. Matured minds are Supposed to Share Different Opinions Respectfully without calling each-other Rude names or personally Attack another Human's Personality ? Phewwwwww ..... That's a Kicker for me .. Because i do not like to Engage or be involved in Bullying people over the Internet Just because one thinks they are Always right.

That been said, i was Impressed by the way nsaneForum Member took out their Personal time to bend over backwards to Assist other Members who had Problems... New Members were accepted and Assisted Cheerfully, just like when Older Members took in upon themselves to Sort out Issues for the not so Techie Minded.. I must say this nsaneforum is a Community worth Been among.

As for me, Am not much of a Geek ...LoL .. But i enjoy Learning New things and Skills. When am free i love Reading, Meditating, Watching Comedy, Listening to Cool Music, write Short Stories and also Compose Poems . Though i love Sports but am not a Fanatic, i follow things in a Very Logical Manner too.. Please I hope you all can Forgive me for almost writing a Book here .. LoL .. Whenever i start writing, i keep getting New thoughts inside my Head and i just include them.

My Spirit is Humble, my Aura is Positive, My Outlook in life is Optimistic. I am Honored to be a Part of this Forum and i will be glad if i am accepted with Open Arms and Hearts. Thank you all for letting me Express my Thoughts. Please keep up the good Work and May God Bless you all. Cheers......

• Replies 17
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:Welcome: mate :hi:

meme31.gif Hory Shet man

a.aaa-The-fish-struck-dumb.jpg

:hi: & :welcome: Enjoy! :)

Blackchildcx

Hi and welcome to the Nr.1 Web community :).

here you can find anything you need for make digital live better,nicer and easier ;)

jimbojet2011

Welcome dude :secret: and share your secrets here

• Administrator

:hi: & :welcome:

One of the most complete member introduction I've seen. :)

Airstream_Bill

Welcome and enjoyed reading what you posted. The Sun is out here in Central Illinois and I decided to Grill Some Steak so that is what I am doing at the moment while messing around with the computer. Enjoy the day. It is not that warm out but I did not care.

One of the most complete member introduction I've seen. :)

Yeah - I had to set the seventh episode of House of Cards on pause for a moment reading it.

Quite a riveting read. Welcome to the forums. :D

Compose Poems?

I love you for that.

A heartfelt welcome to you, from my side and Nsane's side.

:welcome: :)

Thank you so much all you guys for your Nice Responses. I feel so Honored and Humbled to be receiving all this amount of Heart Warming Comments. In fact your Comments are all like a Breathe of Fresh Air ..It feels like a special Scented Flower that is getting a Whole Lot of attention from Admirers ... Some Member's Comments actually made me laugh so much ... Jalaffa, Jimbojet2011, and Airstream_Bill your Comments were very Funny i LoL so much.. Spidey, Manju, ASIO, Blackchildcx, Miroglu, T0nyB, Speedy57, rach, Rudrax thank you all for welcoming me, and Shadowx your really something else for making my Picture into your New Spoiler ;) :P :D

Finally, i would like say that i was deeply touched by the Comments of Tweety.Abd, nIGHT, and DKT27 . Your words were Inspiring and Uplifting - i really Appreciated it so much. Seriously, thank you all for making out time to reach out to me in the way you all did. Its a Positive Sign that i am in the right Place. Surely we will all Encourage, Support and Assist each other as Member of this NsaneForum to more Greater heights. Happy Weekend to all Nsaners :)

Archived