Putdrive

MITHI PRASAD

MITHI PRASAD

The world's 1st Cloud Downloading Wiz is here Download Premium from 85 different File Hosters! & torrents

Ready to claim your FREE 100 GB Traffic & FREE 100 GB Storage

100 GB traffic for 45 days, 100 GB storage forever

Putdrive

• Replies 8
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MITHI PRASAD

It says "TRIAL", so I'm guessing it's not free after all.

Who said its free, TRIAL = FREE 100 GB Traffic & FREE 100 GB Storage (85 hosters + torrents) one time only

This is like introductory offer just get before it lasts & enjoy.

I think hoster & torrent offer not available for some countries.

stylemessiah

Nice welcome email:

Thank you for regitering on Ozibox.

Hmmm, if i was launching a service and making all these claims, i might run stuff through through a spell checker first.....

And where is the list of the "85" hosters supported?

And how do you download from them, as far as i can tell, even looking at the sitemap, theres no information on anything....

And their "Tour" dies on slide 2....

They seem to be more interested in selling accounts and affiliates..more info on that than actually using it....just another online Amway pyramid scheme, that actually offers nothing advertised.

Then go along to check out the OziDrive account you automatically get, and you find:

Be patient... and check back soon!
This website is under construction

Reaching for the cancel button now....Found Delete My Account link in Settings, pressed

Feel better already.

Be nice if people only posted links to established and non dodgy looking sites...............

MITHI PRASAD

Nice welcome email:

Thank you for regitering on Ozibox.

Hmmm, if i was launching a service and making all these claims, i might run stuff through through a spell checker first.....

And where is the list of the "85" hosters supported?

And how do you download from them, as far as i can tell, even looking at the sitemap, theres no information on anything....

And their "Tour" dies on slide 2....

They seem to be more interested in selling accounts and affiliates..more info on that than actually using it....just another online Amway pyramid scheme, that actually offers nothing advertised.

Then go along to check out the OziDrive account you automatically get, and you find:

Be patient... and check back soon!

This website is under construction

Reaching for the cancel button now....Found Delete My Account link in Settings, pressed

Feel better already.

Be nice if people only posted links to established and non dodgy looking sites...............

Its slow but working perfect fine for me

ATN26fg.jpg

Archived