NOD32 asking for password/username?

jeroplex

my nod32 wont update anymore. the trial dates are still @ 31 but when try to update it ask for a username and password. did they change the trial login info?

• Replies 56
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Which version of NOD32 are you running, which fix are you running? You do need to provide us some information.

Hi,

I have the same problem. My version is 3.0.684 and the fix is the marsufix 2.5.

It asks for a user name and psw. Do you think is a temporary problem or something more serious?

Thanks

I haven't experienced this problem yet, I recommend uninstalling the fix, uninstalling ESET, reisntalling ESET, rebooting, installing the fix, rebooting again and then wait for at least a day before you judge on anything(and don't press the Manual update button all the time, it takes approximately one day before the fix is fully working, no idea why).

What's the latest version? I just downloaded 3.0.669 from ESET. How can others have 3.0.684? Is .669 the latest?

Also, you think maybe ESET is cutting off the older trial versions from updates and only updating the latest version? :blink:

What's the latest version? I just downloaded 3.0.669 from ESET. How can others have 3.0.684? Is .669 the latest?

Also, you think maybe ESET is cutting off the older trial versions from updates and only updating the latest version? :blink:

Which OS are you using? Is it Windows 7?

I have the same problem too.

NOD32 v3.0.684 with Marsufix 2.5 on Winxp sp3. It's still at 31 days but It's asking for a user name and password.

I just reinstall the Marsufix and it's working normal again.

My other machine with same setup (winxp sp3, nod32 3.0.684, Marsufix 2.5) has no problem at all.

As stated above:

If you are experiencing similar problems, reinstall Marsufix 2.5 and you'll be fine!

I have the same problem too.

NOD32 v3.0.684 with Marsufix 2.5 on Winxp sp3. It's still at 31 days but It's asking for a user name and password.

I just reinstall the Marsufix and it's working normal again.

My other machine with same setup (winxp sp3, nod32 3.0.684, Marsufix 2.5) has no problem at all.

Sorry, spoke too soon. It happened again and to the other system too.

Marsufix probably has been disabled ???????

Came home to see nod32 (NOD32 3.0.650.0) yellow and complaining about username and password using the BOXFOREVER crack.

I wonder if the EAV.ESS.v3.0.684.0.32bit.FIX.v6.0-SHELOMOTUVI still works.

Others have had the same problem whether the crack was BREAK, BOXforever, or Marsufix. Someone suggested simply uninstalling the crack and then reinstalling the crack. Leave NOD32 alone. Well, it worked for him and it worked for me. I uninstalled the BOX crack in 2 seconds, then right away re-installed the BOX crack. NOD updated to the latest sig version. Try it. :w00t:

Others have had the same problem whether the crack was BREAK, BOXforever, or Marsufix. Someone suggested simply uninstalling the crack and then reinstalling the crack. Leave NOD32 alone. Well, it worked for him and it worked for me. I uninstalled the BOX crack in 2 seconds, then right away re-installed the BOX crack. NOD updated to the latest sig version. Try it. :w00t:

It may work now, but it will ask for user/pass at the NEXT UPDATE. So you might have to reapply cracks after every update.

had same problem, reinstalled marsu fix now update to latest version 3849, thx

I have h sa problem usin fix 3.2 DASUNO. Reinstal, without unistal andupdatd fine. Hope keep updating....... :w00t:

had same problem, reinstalled marsu fix now update to latest version 3849, thx

I have the same problem usin fix 3.2 DASUNO. Reinstal, without unistal and updated fine. Hope keep updating....... :w00t:

Because both NodEnabler or Nodlogin are not as elegant or as dependable.

Elegant? You want an updated AV or you just want it to look nice? :)

Dependable? NodEnabler and Nodlogin is still working, so wat do you meant by dependable? :frusty:

hmmm i just uninstalled my version 3 days ago because of this problem what do you guys think about me going back using 2.70.39 Includes Fix 2.2 ?

hmmm i just uninstalled my version 3 days ago because of this problem what do you guys think about me going back using 2.70.39 Includes Fix 2.2 ?

im still using dennis's version and it works just fine on xp, vista 32 and 64

what about nodlogin?

I wouldn't know if it works or not anymore, cause I use norton 360, but it should

Archived