StartIsBack 2.0.1

anuraag

• Replies 43
  • Views 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don`t think so. Patch and setup are different size

sorry about that

it might be not identically same, but I think it'll work in the same way :think:

I only check patch with 'open with winrar', and it contains the same files

stylemessiah

Spend some money once in a while folks.....

Honestly some of the excuses are just ridiculous:

DKT27:

3. Lot of us don't have Credit Card access to be able to buy it. We don't avoid paying, we have no means to pay. So who's going to pay for us? No one. Hence, I'll take any type of working medicine that comes, instead of being critical of someone's efforts.

I bet a million squillion dollars that you have bought something via the internet by some means, do you have an Apple product? To buy anything, apps or music, you have to have a credit card.

Do i believe you dont have ANY way to pay online for a cheap bit of software? Not for a second.....

Stop being ridiculous.

Have i used cracked software? Yes

If i found it useful, have i then paid for it? Yes

That used to be the hacker/cracker ethic, if you "trialled" the software and found it useful, you bought it

I bet im one of the few on here who actually owns paid copies of some of the most posted about software, like Admuncher/NOD32 for example...

Nowadays theres seems to be a generation who wants EVERYTHING for free.

And yes Trial Resetters are poor coding, my granny could probably code one...

Ridiculous?

You have no idea. I have never, ever bought ANYTHING from online due to this reason. I did own an Apple product, however, again, had no CC access to buy apps or music for it.

Again, I have no way whatsoever to buy anything online. If I had access, I would have already bought cFosSpeed, Sandboxie, StartIsBack, PerfectDisk, Windows 8 Manager, Revo, IDM and so on. Not only that, EFF would have received atleast $25 donation from my name.

Just because you live in a place where CC usage and access is high, it doesn't mean everywhere in the world is in the same position or has the same access. In a country like India, I bet a million squillion rupees that even 10% of the population won't be having CC access.

True. Buying is the most recommended thing. I advice everyone to buy it. You do, I do. Infact, nsane staff, including myself, are soon going to push it forward in upcoming changes to FP. So don't think that we are bunch of freebies who like everything for free, without understand the work it requires to develop things.

So, your granny is going to fix next version of ESET? I'll be more than happy if she can. Incase you are not aware, when Box used to fix softwares, he used to come across many of them which all the general crackers had given up, as they couldn't figure out how to crack it. Then Box used to use his innovative techniques to fix it, something that a cracker does to a file, he did it to the system. Just because some softwares are easy to TR, doesn't mean all of them are.

All i hear are excuses.

So you pay for your internet account in person, in cash? Your light and electricity bills in person, in cash?

There are many many ways to pay without a credit card, paypal linked to an existing bank account, i myself use a debit card, anyone can get one, no fees involved.

So again, excuses.....excuses. I think ive shown enough times thats all you have, and ive debunked them several times.

Please....im over pointing out that you do expect everything for free.

• Administrator

All i hear are excuses.

So you pay for your internet account in person, in cash? Your light and electricity bills in person, in cash?

There are many many ways to pay without a credit card, paypal linked to an existing bank account, i myself use a debit card, anyone can get one, no fees involved.

So again, excuses.....excuses. I think ive shown enough times thats all you have, and ive debunked them several times.

Please....im over pointing out that you do expect everything for free.

All I see is a person not trying to understand the situation in the world outside.

Yes, I pay for internet account in person with cash, with my telephone bill together with it. Same with electricity bills. Want me to show you the bill payment collection locations on the map? Want me to show you the bills with printed "paid at this hour/time" stamp on it?

I don't have direct bank account access either. Only my father has bank account that allows online transactions, which, is very limited to payment of tax, that too, was made after lot of grievances. I have no access to that account. Same with my sister, only recently has she has got a debit card, but hasn't been activated yet, as she is busy with her court work. And even if it gets activated, I will have no access to it. Do I need to explain everything up?

Again, come here, meet me in person. I'll show you everything.

People here have no means of buying things online. Hence, shopping sites like Flipkart.com, thanks to it's cash on delivery system, in 1 year, has eaten Ebay.in's years of efforts for breakfast.

If you don't have the opportunity to pay for some software (for whichever reason) there are many legal ways to get software you need, ie use free open source software. It feels a lot better than depriving some coders of their means of living. Install a linux distro and use that, it will make you feel a whole lot better knowing that all the software you install you are allowed to use for free..

StartIsBack 2.01 Preactivated + Orbs

Download : http://bannedhost.net/file/6xlgmg0z

Edit:

Tested worked great

Enjoy it :D

Not working - just tested!!! :(

After advancing the date to September 2013, the program remains activated - but it's functions take a beating:-

• The Start Menu Programs are lost - the interface becomes blank
  • The StartIsBack pops open at every boot

The parameters for testing out the above failures were borrowed from the Poster, himself. :thumbsdown:

It's better to use the TR, by anuraag since at least the original installer & TR comes from a known source.

.dll version of 32bit still 1.3.2.0 :rolleyes: :)

I'll pass for it, but I like the orbs from it

anyway thanks, someone there ^_^

someone there

Edit:

Tested worked great

After advancing the date to September 2013, the program remains activated - but it's functions take a beating:-

The parameters for testing out the above failures were borrowed from the Poster, himself. :thumbsdown:

It's better to use the TR, by anuraag since at least the original installer & TR comes from a known source.

I advanced the date to the 10th of September 2013 and restart my pc

No nag screen about configuration and no blank start menu

windows8 32bit

We need more testers to confirm your finding or my finding.

startisback.jpg

Edit:

Tested worked great

I advanced the date to the 10th of September 2013 and restart my pc

No nag screen about configuration and no blank start menu

windows8 32bit

Does that surprise you?

Edit:

Wait for some more people to get suckered (it's strange how Doctors get the opportunity to taste their own medicine.)

someone there

This Preactivated StartIsBack not made by me I found out about it and try it and test it and my finding : it is working good and thought to share it ..

If it doesn't work for you, simply don't use it, and that's it.

Case closed.

This Preactivated StartIsBack not made by me I found out about it and try it and test it and my finding : it is working good and thought to share it ..

If it doesn't work for you, simply don't use it, and that's it.

Case closed.

The case is not closed - I use the paid version (thanks for sharing the abortion - I only wanted to show the a$$ his own hole.) :thumbsdown:

Now . . . . . . . . . . the case is closed (unless, you like some more medicine to be prescribed.)

Archived