Hitman Pro Build 190

uffbros

In the download section it has the heading correct for the latest version which is build 190 but when you go down to the downloads it's 189 links. needs updated.

• Replies 4
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yes you are right but the download links are universal and always provide you latest version,its just the writing part that is wrong!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Nitmick

Also is it just me or do none of the cracks work anymore? I've tried all the methods listed as per usual and HMP seems to call home to register the product, you have to have internet access to register it. Even old versions won't work because it updates them automatically to the latest version, so it renders all the patches and licenses useless. I've even tried deleting all the reg files manually but it doesn't work, also if you've registered as a free user for the 30 day trial it keeps counting down, even with trial reset/freeze programs, they don't work, well for me anyway, I don't claim to be a 1337 cracker but I know the basics of how these things work and this thing needs someone to patch it to stop calling home imo, if anyone knows how that would be great? [:)]

Bld 187 still works fwiw. As I've mentioned b4, I'll probably be buying a license soon no matter the fix status....after using it for a few months now I think it's worth the monies.

Archived