ConvertXtoDVD 5.0.0.44

anuraag

ConvertXtoDVD is a software to convert and burn your videos to DVD. In only a few clicks you can backup your movies to DVD playable on any home DVD player. It supports the most popular formats such as Xvid, MOV, VOB, Mpeg, Mpeg4, MP4, AVI, WMV, DV and stream formats. It converts your files into a compliant DVD Video set of files and burns it on a DVD media. The aspect ratio can be automatically selected or forced to a specific format. ConvertXtoDVD supports NTSC and PAL and automatically creates chapters. Multiple audio tracks are supported. With ConvertXtoDVD you can convert and burn all your videos! Backup and transfer your movies to DVD and enjoy watching them on any home DVD player.

Download

• Replies 8
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dr. Eset - NSANE

Thanks for the update :clap:

________________________________________________________________________________

Sem_t_tulo_2.png

cerberus patch v2.9 updated 26/2/2013

http://ge.tt/6xHTHrZ/v/0

Change log
ConvertXtoDVD - 5.0.0.45b
===========================================
- 0005956: [Feature Request] show preview of 16:9 menus too (felicia) - resolved.
- 0006235: [Feature Request] setting to display or not hints (felicia) - resolved.
- 0006476: [Feature Request] change color of background in preview editor window (felicia) - resolved.
- 0005575: [bug] can't drag and drop subtitles into subtitles tab (felicia) - resolved.
- 0006464: [bug] no audio on Video_TS with discriminator in flat mode (felicia) - resolved.

download : http://oasis.vso-software.fr/Beta/CXToDVD/vsoConvertXtoDVD5_setup_5.0.0.45b.exe

Why does my SAS, MY PC Tools Internet Security, and Iobit Ultimate all says the patch has a trojan and after wards, My SAS and Emmisisoft has finds Image Hijack problems after install.

Why does my SAS, MY PC Tools Internet Security, and Iobit Ultimate all says the patch has a trojan and after wards, My SAS and Emmisisoft has finds Image Hijack problems after install.

All false positive...

The patchers are clean.

ConvertXtoDVD v5.0.0.46 Beta

Change log:

- 0006491: [bug] 5.0.0.44 -- Using different resize filters has no effect (cedric) - resolved.

- 0006428: [bug] Transcoder not closing when conversion cancelled (cedric) - resolved.

- 0006490: [bug] "apply to all titlesets" option not working for "resolution" in "output" Tab (felicia) - resolved.

- 0006452: [suggestion] typo in hint of video format selection + add text (felicia) - resolved.

- 0006501: [Feature Request] change text of "Show cut sections at playback" (felicia) - resolved.

http://oasis.vso-software.fr/Beta/CXToDVD/vsoConvertXtoDVD5_setup_5.0.0.46b.exe

Archived