Total Uninstall 6.2.4

anuraag

hoangtuan1208

I've tried every whichway with this, it defeats every suggestion I've read. It seems he's got the better of (most) of us now :-D....Serials, hosts and firwall blocking don't work anymore :(

Net off:

_ Active serial:

Site: http://notepad.cc/

Sharecode: share/m1TsNYoAZ9

_Coppy file License.dat to C:\Program Files\Total Uninstall 6

_Add this line to Windows Host file --» 0.0.0.0 martau.com Total-Uninstall.com

_Done! Net on

nNPDq9y3wH.png

Thanks hoangtuan1208 for your efforts, but there is only a serial in your link, there are NO License.dat file. Sorry to say but only the serial doesn't work in my case. Can you please tell us exactly how you managed to get TU 6.2.4 working with the registration data "xitrum34" ??

Sorry, links License.dat :

Site: https://www.kleii.com

Sharecode: /f/514a82270a9020122b000015

1.Net off - Add hosts 0.0.0.0 martau.com total-uninstall.com

2. Delete the license.dat file (C: \ Program Files \ Total Uninstall 6)

3. Open Total uninstall > active = serial> successfull program will automatically restart

4. Exit total uninstall, delete the license.dat file (C: \ Program Files \ Total Uninstall 6)

5. Replace the file "license" just down the (C: \ Program Files \ Total Uninstall 6)

6. Done-Net on

• Replies 95
  • Views 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've tried every whichway with this, it defeats every suggestion I've read. It seems he's got the better of (most) of us now :-D....Serials, hosts and firwall blocking don't work anymore :(

Net off:

_ Active serial:

Site: http://notepad.cc/

Sharecode: share/m1TsNYoAZ9

_Coppy file License.dat to C:\Program Files\Total Uninstall 6

_Add this line to Windows Host file --» 0.0.0.0 martau.com Total-Uninstall.com

_Done! Net on

nNPDq9y3wH.png

Thanks hoangtuan1208 for your efforts, but there is only a serial in your link, there are NO License.dat file. Sorry to say but only the serial doesn't work in my case. Can you please tell us exactly how you managed to get TU 6.2.4 working with the registration data "xitrum34" ??

Sorry, links License.dat :

Site: https://www.kleii.com

Sharecode: /f/514a82270a9020122b000015

1.Net off - Add hosts 0.0.0.0 martau.com total-uninstall.com

2. Delete the license.dat file (C: \ Program Files \ Total Uninstall 6)

3. Open Total uninstall > active = serial> successfull program will automatically restart

4. Exit total uninstall, delete the license.dat file (C: \ Program Files \ Total Uninstall 6)

5. Replace the file "license" just down the (C: \ Program Files \ Total Uninstall 6)

6. Done-Net on

Many thanks for your efforts hoangtuan1208 , working now!

1.Net OFF - Add hosts 0.0.0.0 martau.com total-uninstall.com

2.Install TU 6.2.4

3.Start TU 6.2.4, Register any Name you want with the Serial provided by hoangtuan1208.

4.Exit total uninstall, delete the license.dat file (C: \ Program Files \ Total Uninstall 6

5.Replace the file "license" just down the (C: \ Program Files \ Total Uninstall 6

6.Net ON

7. Have fun, thanks hoangtuan1208.

Hello cosmetic lovers here how to get TU 6.2.4 registerd with your name:

1. download files provided by jofre.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Site : www.sendspace.com

Sharecode: /file/91l366

2. Use notepad2 (any text editor) to open "Program Options.xml" and goto line no 855, change "ru-board" to your Girlfriend's name, Oh! Sorry your name. :P

3. and after that follow jofre's instructions.

TIP: If you want English as the default language goto line no 7 and change Russian To English

Thanks everyone for the help :D , regards meme25.gif

ZfjNPsO.jpg

Hello cosmetic lovers here how to get TU 6.2.4 registerd with your name:

1. download files provided by jofre.

Site : www.sendspace.com

Sharecode: /file/91l366

2. Use notepad2 (any text editor) to open "Program Options.xml" and goto line no 855, change "ru-board" to your Girlfriend's name, Oh! Sorry your name. :P

3. and after that follow jofre's instructions.

TIP: If you want English as the default language goto line no 7 and change Russian To English

Thanks NOP-X4 for your interesting info, did change "ru-board" to my girlfriend's name, Let's see if my wife it will noticed (lol)

Blocking TU 6.2.4 in host file not working fo me, neither before or after installation.

As soon as I add: 0.0.0.0 martau.com total uninstall.com in the host file TU 6.2.4 become unregister (even if I do not go online TU 6.2.4 get unregister as soon as I add to block it in host file)

I can get it register as long as i do not use hostfile block.

1. Turn off network

2. install tu 6.2.4

3. copy "License,dat" to TU 6.2.4 and "Program options" to Martua (from Jofre post)

4. Open tu. 6.2.4 with network off, Tu 6.2.4 is now registered.

But said, as soon as i add to block it i hostfile it gets unregister when i open it (even offline)

I have been using "reg trash key finder" and tested about 5 times, but always same result (unregister when i use hostfile to block it)

XP PRO x86

dickmaster :

If you are using WinXP Pro x86 , I don`t see reason for loosing registration. It must work like is working here.

Add to host file --» « martau.com Total-Uninstall.com » and not «0.0.0.0 martau.com total uninstall.com».

A dash or hyphen is missing. Also check if you forgot some other previous attempts of blocking with antivirus firewall you had done before...delete them all.

Good luck !

dickmaster :

If you are using WinXP Pro x86 , I don`t see reason for loosing registration. It must work like is working here.

Add to host file --» « martau.com Total-Uninstall.com » and not «0.0.0.0 martau.com total uninstall.com».

A dash or hyphen is missing. Also check if you forgot some other previous attempts of blocking with antivirus firewall you had done before...delete them all.

Good luck !

Thanks for the tips.

I added martau.com Total-Uninstall.com in host file. It works, but when i connect network TU 6.2.4 restart and shows "unregister"

I use xp pro x86 (my test pc) and i have no antivirus etc installed on the system.

dickmaster :-

Don`t know what else to say. On Ruboard forum people do not have problems with WinXP... Maybe you need to uninstall everything then use Registry Trash Keys Finder 3.9.1.2 , delete all keys found and try again .

dickmaster :-

Don`t know what else to say. On Ruboard forum people do not have problems with WinXP... Maybe you need to uninstall everything then use Registry Trash Keys Finder 3.9.1.2 , delete all keys found and try again .

"Registry Trash Keys Finder 3.9.1.2" removed every trash key, using ccleaner and new install of TU 6.2.4 but still same result.

I will test on my main pc (windows 8 -64) and come back with result :)

This was interesting :lol:

Windows 8 pro x64

1. network on (i forget to turn it off :D)
2. install tu 6.2.4
3. copy "License,dat" to TU 6.2.4 and "Program options" to Martua (I change from ru-board to my name)
4.Tu 6.2.4 is now registered (with network on)
5. perfect :)
Thanks guys for all tips and share from ru-board :)

dickmaster :

Good to know you could do it -» Win8 --- Finally ! :D

Now let me tell you that «Total Uninstall Pro 6.2.4 RePack by KpoJIuK » posted by @manu ( Post 45) also works fine and is very easy to do it.

Cheers

Thanks jofre and others,

the following works for me,no need for host file modification.

with network off ,install 6.2.4 wth full accsess ,do not block with fire wall.
after install do not run the program.
replace license.dat and program option with those provided.
Block the program with firewall.
then run it.

Total Uninstall 6.2.4 Portable (Multilingual)

Size

: 15.2mb | 11.6mb (extracted)

Category: Development

Synopsis: Analyze, monitor and uninstall programs.

Writes settings to: ProgramData. (handled by launcher)

How to install: extract to desired location, launch 'TUPortable.exe'.

Stealth [?]: Yes

UNC: Yes

Dependencies: Administrative Rights.

Download

:| CRC-32: 1726C239 | Compatible: WinVista+, 32/64.

Multilingual: Arabic, Armenian, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Dutch, English, Farsi (Persian), French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, *Montenegro, Norwegian, Portuguese, PortugueseBR, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, SimpChinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, TradChinese, Turkish, Ukrainian. (*available inside application.)

Differences:
• Version 6.2.1 will work w/out any additional work on all systems.
• Version 6.2.4 will work on Vista+ w/out any additional work.
• If your O.S. is older than Vista and would like to use the latest version: block Tu.exe & TuAgent.exe with your firewall.

Changelog: (Mar. 22)
• Fixed secondary launch in cases when TuAgent is running.

Download TUPortable_6.2.4_Multilingual_paf.exe

http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/LZI6XQA2/TUPortable_6.2.4_Multilingual.paf.exe_links

597TU624Port.jpg

Portable 6.2.4 do not works. I have Windows 7 x64. Run program, and after few seconds is unregistered.

Portable 6.2.4 do not works. I have Windows 7 x64. Run program, and after few seconds is unregistered.

portable by fuken gruven works perfect

make sure u r not blocking the program either by host or firewall method

Windows 7 x64.

Hosts file is completly clean (no any enteries).

Comodo firewall do not block TU.

Unpack portable, run and license expired in few seconds :(

Windows 7 x64.

Hosts file is completly clean (no any enteries).

Comodo firewall do not block TU.

Unpack portable, run and license expired in few seconds :(

Hi ZinnPL it doesn't matter if you block TU with your firewall or not, and it doesn't matter if you add a entry in your hosts file or not. When TUPortable 6.2.3.paf.exe does his job for you, than copy the content of the installed version 6.2.4 to the portable version 6.2.4 and overwrite the content of the Total Uninstal 6 folder, than you have a working Portable version 6.2.4.

B4 you decide to do this make sure that you cleanout your registry with TrashReg.

Donload TUPortable_6.2.3.paf.exe (15 MB)

http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/0COM06F9/TUPortable_6.2.3.paf.exe_links

portable by fuken gruven works perfect

make sure u r not blocking the program either by host or firewall method

Yes manu you're right there is no difference in workig order only the license name (Cosmetic) is different.

The Cosmeticlovers can change the license name, NOP-X4 explained in post #53 how to do.

Total-Uninstall-Setup-6.2.4.exe (Digital Signature Date: ‎Friday, ‎March ‎01, ‎2013 7:51:26 AM)

SHA-1: 4933A51232B2D3741CC67650F1C064D1E9315F72

Site: http://www.solidfiles.com
Sharecode: /d/e46f6a57d8/ [?]

Total-Uninstall-Setup-6.2.4.exe (Digital Signature Date: ‎‎Wednesday, ‎March ‎27, ‎2013 8:26:55 AM)

SHA-1: 46DB10E9B6E594E4C2FFD5B6533894F84604E7EB

Sharecode: /d/b217dcdf4a/ [?]

Serial, License.dat, Program Options.xml

Sharecode: /d/6177c0dcd4/ [?]

SnakeMasteR

It's funny, with avast! IS installing offline works and the program works while offline. But when you are online and the program triggers the firewall, it doesn't matter what you do, if you allow, it gets unregistered, if you decline too.

And when you do nothing, it will look like this :

lmfao17oudm.png

:doh: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I then have to first close TU, then close all avast! Windows without allowing or declining and it stays registered on next start-up.

Thank you "xanax" for the info about the TU 6.2.4 (digital signed mars 27)

Tested and working (windows 8 -64) this is what i did:

-> 0.0.0.0 martau.com Total-Uninstall.com <- in HOST file.

1. uninstall TU 6.2.4 (digital signed 18 mars)

2. install TU 6.2.4 (digital signed 27 mars) (did not start it jet)

3. copy license.dat to C:\Program Files\Total Uninstall 6

4. copy Program Options to C:\ProgramData\Martau

5. Open TU 6.2.4 and its done!

Network was running through the entire process, so no need to turn off network.

V.6.24. takes almost one month to start and then programs installed also take too much time to appear, so I decided to returned to v.5.10.3 and things are absolutely differents .

With v.6.2.4 I could have time to make and drink a coffee, or to read a newspaper... :D

...and I dont think there was a big development from 5.10.3 to v.6.2.4 except that part of translation to other languages...

Archived