[Solved] Symbian s60 5th edition app installation error

rudrax

hack your phone first. you will not see "installation error" again. :)

The de-branding mentioned in my first response is the corporate word for hacking mobile devices. :)

yeah,you're right.

but hacking with helloox signed only works on several phone because it has signed based on IMEI number that has insert into certificate and key.

You mean 'several' or 'single?'

• Replies 50
  • Views 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's my personal signed copy of HelloOX - use it to de-brand your device:-

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?bd7um4iw3c21p8n

Edit:

Don't get into that signing shit - it's your call. :dunno:

rudrax if this SIGNED hellox was installed on u r phone n created ROM PATCHER on u r phone then it means u r problem solved.after that open the rom patcher n it wil hack u r phone.

if al this happened then u r problem solved

Here's my personal signed copy of RoMPatcher Plus:-

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?tu5bd4fbuhjqgtb

Downloaded HelloOX from the link that dcs18 has given ans tried to install but shows the error:

Unable to install. Constrained by certificate.

chlorophyll

Downloaded HelloOX from the link that dcs18 has given ans tried to install but shows the error:

s there u r .. thats y i told u u have to sign HACKTOOL 1st then install

no no not at al risky with HELLOX. i used it nearlly for 4-5 yrs.everytime i format my nokia s60v3(now am android user)i used to install this HELLOX .n i use to keep /store my certs n key file with me very safely coz they r pillars for the whole procedure to be done

am trying to find threads where cert n key wil be provided for u but its very tough to get it right now

pls give me time bro am trying to find on google

Installation of ROMpatcher says,

Certificate error. Contact your application provider.

s there u r .. thats y i told u u have to sign HACKTOOL 1st then install

no no not at al risky with HELLOX. i used it nearlly for 4-5 yrs.everytime i format my nokia s60v3(now am android user)i used to install this HELLOX .n i use to keep /store my certs n key file with me very safely coz they r pillars for the whole procedure to be done

am trying to find threads where cert n key wil be provided for u but its very tough to get it right now

pls give me time bro am trying to find on google

You can have all the time that you want, mate :)

That's why I highlighted the word 'personal' and corrected exodius using the word 'single.'

chlorophyll

That's why I highlighted the word 'personal' and corrected exodius using the word 'single.'

when its personnal n for single user created for a specific single device u shudnt hive it to others dude

when its personnal n for single user created for a specific single device u shudnt hive it to others dude

It can neither be misused - nor can it be used (hence, the link was included where one could obtain one's own personal copy.)

hack your phone first. you will not see "installation error" again. :)

The de-branding mentioned in my first response is the corporate word for hacking mobile devices. :)

yeah,you're right.

but hacking with helloox signed only works on several phone because it has signed based on IMEI number that has insert into certificate and key.

You mean 'several' or 'single?'

several bro, if certificate from s60certkey or shoujizu.net. if from helloox (donate), it is single.

princenarwal

@rudrax

bro if you want to read pdf (document of one or two pages) on nokia s60v5(touchscreen) than nothing is better than adobe reader. i tried foxit and alt reader. they are no way better than adobe.

if it is pdf (ebook)-best way to read ebook on nokia is using a converter to convert files to text, fb2 format and use tequila cat reader or albite reader. otherwise you will face many problems reading it in pdf format e.g. it will lag during page turns and it will not fit on screen.

for certificate problems goto http://www.n8fanclub.com/2011/09/norton-symbian-hack-by-coderus-symbian3.html

EDIT:-

its the same coderus hack method described more broadly. there is more methods but this and safe manager hack is best.

chlorophyll

@PRINCENARWAL

u know wat ADOBE READER slow downs the system n its big file when compared to foxit.

foxit is very simple n wont make system down.this s from my experience

Thank you guys. Problem is solved.

Now that you have time on your hands, I'd suggest procuring your own personal copy of a signed HelloOX - it's the best option available for a de-brand.

Like to also reiterate that Adobe rules the PDF application in the Symbian world.

I like the Norton method anyway. It's safe.

Archived