Logitech SetPoint 6.52.74

anuraag

Logitech SetPoint is the software used to install and control Logitech mice and keyboards in Windows. It contains drivers and software enabling you to take full advantage of your mouse and keyboard.

Thanks to thylacine for the update.

Download

• Replies 11
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hopefully they've finally fixed the K400R, taken them long enough those useless bloody bastards.

SacredCultivator

Just sucks with these updates for the Keyboard/Mouse they don't show the actual picture/model anymoer like they used to. Now it's just a white generic picture.

• Administrator

So, anyone of you tried LGS? It was updated about 3 months ago. :)

thanks for the news.

now if they could fix the double click bug i would be happy.. micro switches shouldn't wear out that fast :(

hopefully it fixes crashing too

edit:

SacredCultivator what do you have ?

I have an MX3000 Combo and it shows my pictures of the actual hardware.

SacredCultivator

I'm using a:
Mouse: M510

Keyboard: Wave K350

Was a combo together.

Man they're useless. It still causes a lag like 6.51 with the shutdown, popping up the waiting for programs to close window for a second.

I'm not having that sh!t. Went back to 6.32, f'n Logitech.

• Administrator

I'm using Logitech gaming software is much better than this!

Atleast someone gets it.

It's far more better than Setpoint. Forget about gaming, I'm even doing power browsing by adding Firefox as a profile and customizing mouse buttons. :tooth:

Having installed 6.52 a few days ago, i immediately noticed a huge change when scrolling between open tabs/ webpages in Chrome (using the middle wheel it cycles through tabs or changes the zoom level at lightning speed) which had become a nightmare to use... :w00t:

I have however, managed to narrow down the problem to Smooth Scrolling (SS). Turning off this option off (or un-tick the box) in the mouse program settings stops the issue but scrolling between tabs practically stops, so doesn't really fix the problem... :frusty:

It turns out that during the installation of SetPoint, a separate extension/ plug-in for chrome is also installed (under Logitech SetPoint) which appears to be causing a confliction between the main program and itself. Enabling SS in the main program and disabling the extension/ plug-in in chrome resumes normal scrolling, much to my relief!! :thumbsup:

brain_death

Thank you for this update. It encouraged me to uninstall this garbage software from all computers using it...

No issues so far as a result!

:D

Archived