Man calls 911 nine times trying to order a cheeseburger

Marik

wQKmZdS.jpg?1

Would you like fries with that?

An Indiana man was arrested on Friday after he called 911 nine times in 90 minutes, repeatedly trying to order a cheeseburger.

'We don't take cheeseburger orders,' the 911 dispatcher told the persistent caller Gregory Jackson Sr.

Mr Jackson kept calling the emergency line and police finally drove over to his apartment in New Castle, Indiana and took him into custody.

Transcripts from call portray the caller as incoherent and much of what he told the 911 operator was inaudible.

'Do you have an emergency sir, because you dialed 911,' the dispatcher asked, according to WISH-TV.

Gregory responded, 'I dialed 911.'

The dispatcher probed, 'Do you have an emergency?'

The man said, 'A cheeseburger.'

But not to be ignored the man called back and complained that the dispatcher had hung up on him.

IGAXDqu.jpg?2

'Well I asked if you had an emergency. You said no, you needed a cheeseburger. So we don't take cheeseburger orders,' the dispatcher said.

In the course of his repeated calls, the 911 dispatcher became concerned that the caller hadn't eaten in awhile.

The police discovered that Mr Jackson had an extensive rap sheet and police decided to pay him a home visit.

They arrested him since he is wanted on a warrant for failing to show in court for a previous charge.

He is being held in the Henry County Jail. He has not yet been charged in connection to the 911 calls.

:view: Source: Dailymail

• Replies 10
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol did he get his cheeseburger though ?

Last time i got arrested and was sitting in cells they got me Beef Au Jus sandwich

it was nice ..really good dipping sauce, i think i had fries with that too lol

the jail at the police station where i live orders food from the restaurant next door for jail lunches.

another time i had a mini bic lighter and half a joint and shortly after they slammed the cells door on me,

i lit up my doobie and had a few puffs and put it away back into my mini pocket on my jeans.

little while later 3 cops came in on me snapping rubbers gloves saying i had to come with them for a strip search..

i smiled and said sure no problem lol

They did and STILL did not find my weed or lighter and put me back in the cell LOL

I should have lit it up again ahahha

they released me the next morning and i sparked that puppy up outside the police station.

honestly i can't even remember why they arrested me lol

Probably a stolen car or something like that.. i use to be a trouble maker long ago

but i'm still nsane though ;)

edit:

Lyon275 is that nsane enough ?

Reminds me of an episode on Ugly americans

LOL

I contacted / emailed the guy who plays Mark about season 3 and he said there is no season 3 that he is aware of :(

They would have started production long ago and it takes unusually long to make episodes for that show in Toronto !

So its almost certainly cancelled..

Crappy i loved that show :(

Archived