HitmanPro 3.7.2 Build 189

anuraag

• Replies 41
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

x64 ver pro won't come since he uses a x86 system so don't hold your breath :tehe:

november_ra1n

x64 ver pro won't come since he uses a x86 system so don't hold your breath :tehe:

lol it takes only 10 min install 64 bit on VMware!

well maybe he doesn't want to go through the trouble, you can't tell what's going on in his mind

maybe I'll get a more swift reply here so copy/pasta

/welp

I uninstalled hitman with revo thinking that might reset the license (that before I even knew the lic is hardware dependent or something like that) and now I can't get the cracked exe from the fp to work anymore.

I copy the lic file to the designated folder %allusersprofile% but when I start hitman the buy now button is still available and when I try to click on activate lic I get the expired msg.

any ideas as to what might be going on?

I'm on x64 these days ;)

I copy the lic file to the designated folder %allusersprofile% but when I start hitman the buy now button is still available and when I try to click on activate lic I get the expired msg.

any ideas as to what might be going on?

Check the exe in your program files folder hasn't auto replaced itself.

*Edit - or your download folder if you run it as a standalone.

nothing's changed, I made a copy to %programfiles% and it's the same as the one on the fp

but when I start it, it's the same thing all over again

Is this the new x86 or the older x64?

new x86 but had the old cracked version from Shajt

ran revo uninstaller and uninstalled it, then i downloaded the latest ver from hitman and used trace to install it in revno, then uninstalled it again

and finally when I redownloaded the cracked exe of Shajt and copied the lic file to %allusersprofile% the app refused to accept the lic

Browsing on my phone at the moment so i can't check the names, but there are another 2 files that are created when you do the first 30day activation. Are you able to grab a new 30 day activation on a vm and transfer those files to your main pc?

well, if my crappy pc (cause my main died and there's no point in paying more to fix it when I can gather up money and buy a band new one) could've supported vmware I would've done so T_T

Well if you can wait until tomorrow i will give you a copy of the files.

yep, that's right

i guess it's programdata for win7 or 8 and allusersprofile for xp

Well if you can wait until tomorrow i will give you a copy of the files.

yep, I sure can :cheers:

Archived