Google Chrome 25.0.1364.97 Stable / 26.0.1410.12 Dev

anuraag

Google Chrome is a browser that combines a minimal design with sophisticated technology to make the web faster, safer, and easier. Google Chrome also uses a brand new javascript engine (V8), which is much faster than existing javascript interpreters. This means you can create more complex and more intensive AJAX applications with fewer speed and processing constraints. Finally, Google Chrome is built on top of WebKit, so Google Chrome users will benefit from the CSS3 features being added to WebKit as those features are released.

Thanks to november_ra1n, dickmaster and syahrial for the update.

Download

• Replies 19
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the updated. ;)

any of the offline installer never works for me , they just install always the stable version :wtf:

If you download from my link, you'll get a 31.5MB 26.0.1410.12_chrome_installer.exe and it'll install the Dev version 26.0.1410.12. B)

any of the offline installer never works for me , they just install always the stable version :wtf:

If you download from my link, you'll get a 31.5MB 26.0.1410.12_chrome_installer.exe and it'll install the Dev version 26.0.1410.12. B)

when i run the installer its just open google chrome... no installing ... :angry: :s

Try after removing google update.

how i do that?
Backup chrome profile if not using sync. Uninstall all google products.

Try after removing google update.

how i do that?
Backup chrome profile if not using sync. Uninstall all google products.

i guess that also ... but i dont want to do so .. :)

10x for the advice.

Dr. Eset - NSANE

Thanks for the update :win:

________________________________________________________________________________

Sem_t_tulo_2.png

• 2 weeks later...

I installed Chrome yesterday after a long time to test it out and I must say I like it a lot, but one thing that seriously bothers me is that YouTube videos lag as hell, it's almost impossible to watch them properly. What's wrong? Considering youtube worked well in Opera.

Archived