Yamicsoft Windows XP,7,8 Manager Infinite Trial

captcha

Hello folks here i am again with trick for trial reset of yamicsoft products!!

1)Install windows 7 manager and close all windows 7 manager programs and windows and kill background processes.

2)now run start and then regedit(run as adminstrator)

3)now go to HKEY_USERS and expand it.Then open the second last key which is different in every computer.In my case HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-1613083753-631406792-168735805-500

4)after expanding the above key go to Software/Microsoft/WindowsNT/Windows

5)now if your software is expired delete whole key ENW7MExpired,if not skip to step 6!

6)now the main step find key ENW7MThreadingNum. Now Double click on it and delete all its contents which would be like this 75685876 so that its empty.

7)NOW CLOSE REGEDIT ,START WINDOWS 7 Manager AND ENJOY!

Note-FOR XP MANAGER THE KEY IS ThreadingNum AND FOR 8 MANGER MAY BE ENW8MThreadingNum.

repeat this method every 15 days.

The key looks like this

post-50736-0-87141100-1361122045_thumb.j

• Replies 3
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not tested but small trick to do it more simple after step 6 :

• When step 6 on post #1 is done, just export this key .. you get a file xxx.reg. Rename this file to reset_trial_win_xx.reg.
  • So when needed (every 15 days as said above) you just have to double-click on this reg file to import it and it's done (no need to use regedit again).

Not tested but small trick to do it more simple after step 6 :

• When step 6 on post #1 is done, just export this key .. you get a file xxx.reg. Rename this file to reset_trial_win_xx.reg.
  • So when needed (every 15 days as said above) you just have to double-click on this reg file to import it and it's done (no need to use regedit again).

yes there are many ways to do this by batch file or even reg file its just up to you.

i just wanted to point out the target, attack it with any weapon! :P

Archived