Total Uninstall 6.2.3

anuraag

New key from AftarJjet:

Site: http://pastebin.com

Sharecode: /rvDpb23Z [?]

Not tested. Note: it should be tied to country (USA), try to use AdvOR to get US ip.

Thanks sternog for your continious contribution to nsane forum and providing the new AflarJjet Key, much oblighed.

• Replies 179
  • Views 22.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wrong @0veR ! Line : 0.0.0.0 martau.com total-un install.com must be inserted before connection to Net :)

I did after and still stays register so im not wrong!

Adding this to your hosts file, Makes no difference TU 6.2.3 stays registered with or Without this IP enty in your hosts file (in my case) tested and working.

[..hello, I've tried something today. If I block 127.0.0.1 martau.com and 127.0.0.1 total-uninstall.com on my hosts, I will not be able to register TU6.2.2 even if i'm offline..or if i'm already registered, and blocked those on my hosts, TU will restart and automatically delete my license..]

I have the key v 6.2.3 and same is the case as you

[..hello, I've tried something today. If I block 127.0.0.1 martau.com and 127.0.0.1 total-uninstall.com on my hosts, I will not be able to register TU6.2.2 even if i'm offline..or if i'm already registered, and blocked those on my hosts, TU will restart and automatically delete my license..]

Hi dat369 you are right abt your comment above ↑ you can leave these entries OUT of your hosts file (127.0.0.1 martau.com & 127.0.0.1 total-uninstall.com & 0.0.0.0 martau.com & total-uninstall.com) TU v6.2.2 and TU v6.2.3 Stays registered without these entries in your hosts file.

Hi dat369 you are right abt your comment above ↑ you can leave these entries OUT of your hosts file (127.0.0.1 martau.com & 127.0.0.1 total-uninstall.com & 0.0.0.0 martau.com & total-uninstall.com) TU v6.2.2 and TU v6.2.3 Stays registered without these entries in your hosts file.

Thank you for your guide to intelligent

Windows XP SP3

6.2.3 installation with new serial works offline, after adding 127.x or 0.x to my host file, program return into a trial mode, offline.

So if it works for you I guess my computer is blacklisted by some extra protection.

I bet doing the same on clean machine will work fine. :)

Win8/7 clean instalation works fine with 0.0.0.0 - don't use 127.x

it doesnt work with me..once i connect to the net it deactivates, goes back to unregistered. dont know why. will try to find out later

it doesnt work with me..once i connect to the net it deactivates, goes back to unregistered. dont know why. will try to find out later

:hi: try this. uninstall it first. use "registry trash key finder", delete registry "WinLicense 1.x", install again follow the instructions.. :)

Still works...let`s see for how long. :)

Guess new version 6.2.4 will be released very soon with some kind of changelog invented, as usual... :lol:

Still works...let`s see for how long. :)

Guess new version 6.2.4 will be released very soon with some kind of changelog invented, as usual... :lol:

Yes jofre than we wait for a serial to register 6.2.4

Best Regards

Just add this line on Host File --» ( 0.0.0.0 martau.com total-uninstall.com )

All previous configurations done in order to get program registered with net on are useless and possibly do not let to have success...

Online!!!

did you use any firewall settings on it? :)

Hi rachmanwawan, yes i blocked Tu.exe and TuAgent.exe with the Win 7 firewall in and outgoing.

Best regards

..brace yourselves.. Total Uninstall 6.2.4 will come soon...with "improved" cleaner defs "again". :P

BTW, improved cleaner defs on martau's vocabulary = another blocked key. :D

..OH another thing. I think the new key still works even without fixing ur hosts because martau hasn't blacklisted it online yet. Wait for him to block it online, and same thing will happen as 6.2.2 before.

i dont know why ? but it stay registered with 0.0.0.0 ...and come back trial mode with 127.0.0.1...

Hi kien_vip, Try Uninstall Tu, cleanout your registry with TrashReg and remove all the martau entries from your hosts file, there is no reason to block your hosts file with the martau entries.

Succes

Total Uninstall Pro 6.2.3 RePack by KpoJIuK - English / Russian / Ukrainian registered version!

Features of version:

• Type: Set
  • Languages​​: English, Russian, Ukrainian
  • Treatment: place (key-AftarJjet + hosts)
  • Cut: Other localization

Command line options:

• Silent Installation of the Russian version: / S / RU
  • Silent install English version: / S / EN
  • Silent Installation of the Ukrainian version: / S / UA
  • Choosing a location: / D = PATH
  • Key / D = path should be the latest

For example: Total.Uninstall.v6.2.3.exe / S / RU / D = C: \ MyProgram

OS: Windows 8, 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows 2000
Required for installation. NET Framework 3.5

Site:
http://vip-file.com
Sharecode: /download/01298.09d21c2d346e28d38824b26a7333/Total.Uninstall.v6.2.3.zip.html

Site: http://turbobit.net
Sharecode: /vht60lcecgxh.html

:rolleyes: :showoff: ;)

Total Uninstall Pro 6.2.3 RePack by KpoJIuK - English / Russian / Ukrainian registered version!

Features of version:

• Type: Set
  • Languages​​: English, Russian, Ukrainian
  • Treatment: place (key-AftarJjet + hosts)
  • Cut: Other localization

Command line options:

• Silent Installation of the Russian version: / S / RU
  • Silent install English version: / S / EN
  • Silent Installation of the Ukrainian version: / S / UA
  • Choosing a location: / D = PATH
  • Key / D = path should be the latest

For example: Total.Uninstall.v6.2.3.exe / S / RU / D = C: \ MyProgram

OS: Windows 8, 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows 2000

Required for installation. NET Framework 3.5

Site: http://vip-file.com

Sharecode: /download/01298.09d21c2d346e28d38824b26a7333/Total.Uninstall.v6.2.3.zip.html

Site: http://turbobit.net

Sharecode: /vht60lcecgxh.html

:rolleyes: :showoff: ;)

Can you please upload it somewhere else becausee I cannot download it from the given websites.. ?

Archived