KeyScrambler 3.0.0

anuraag

the same problem was already reported by another guy at betabbs.org

how to solve it:

close KeyScrambler or use the task manager to kill both proceses *KeyScrambler.exe*

open AppData\Roaming\QFX Software\KeyScrambler\Settings.ini and ProgramData\QFX Software\KeyScrambler\Settings.ini

delete all settings.ini files and restart KeyScrambler again

should work! biggrin.png

by the old settings the keyscrambler will not update new verification! the cracked dll makes it possible!! :lol:

• Replies 57
  • Views 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the same problem was already reported by another guy at betabbs.org

how to solve it:

close KeyScrambler or use the task manager to kill both proceses *KeyScrambler.exe*

open AppData\Roaming\QFX Software\KeyScrambler\Settings.ini and ProgramData\QFX Software\KeyScrambler\Settings.ini

delete all settings.ini files and restart KeyScrambler again

should work! biggrin.png

by the old settings the keyscrambler will not update new verification! the cracked dll makes it possible!! :lol:

Thanks for the info appreciate it and thanks for cracking!

but unfortunately its still doesnt work for me i still see this error:

im on windows 8 enterprise x64

Untitled.jpg

Try this one
1_Install program
2_Copy cracked dll files and paste into default installation directory

3_Reboot your machine

Try this one

1_Install program

2_Copy cracked dll files and paste into default installation directory

3_Reboot your machine

thanks again i just tried this but unfortunately it still does not work for me still receive the same error box

Strangely i did try the x86.dll and that opens keyscrambler fine and it actually seems to work ?

i think the problem was found! bcoz the keyscrambler on 64 bit machine will also install x86 version too!! take care where you replacing the crcked dlls! the fixed dll x64 goes into x64 folder.

i think the problem was found! bcoz the keyscrambler on 64 bit machine will also install x86 version too!! take care where you replacing the crcked dlls! the fixed dll x64 goes into x64 folder.

yeah its in the program files folder not in the program files (x86) its definately in the x64 folder but its just not working for me but if i put the x86 dll in the x64 folder it works lol what shuld i do

Just a lil suggestion --

Have you guys tried Zemana AntLogger Free . http://www.zemana.com/product/antilogger-free/overview/ :think:

Its an anti keyboard logger . same as KeyScrambler .

Works the same as KeyScrambler PRO or Premium - System Wide and not just on browser .

But is Free ! ;)

I have been a KeyScrambler user for the past many years , until recently few months back shifted to Zemana Free after seeing good reviews .

Tested it myself too .

Works great ! :)

ok we make it this time simple! uninstall this crap , reboot your sys and do a short movie for me how you did that last time.... and backup these original dlls

Well I tried the .dll from the link I gave.

I have a registered kosher version.

I shut down keyscrambler.

I removed the .dll to be replaced.

I have a x64 operating system, however keyscrambler is installed in x86 program files, so I dropped the x86 .dll into the keysrambler program folder

and started keyscrambler and it worked fine.

Files can be downloaded from Site: http://rapidgator.net/

Sharecode: file/80984609 [?]

just for info!! on 64bit sys in the folder KeyScrambler is again a folder with name x64.. there you must to add the cracked x64 dll !!

just for info!! on 64bit sys in the folder KeyScrambler is again a folder with name x64.. there you must to add the cracked x64 dll !!

I have windows 7 professional SP1 x64 and my keyscrambler folder is in x86 program files.

Image1_zpsb87483a1.gif

open this folder *x64* to see what's inside :o

surprise,,surprise

KeyScramblerIE.dll 64bit dll

ok we make it this time simple! uninstall this crap , reboot your sys and do a short movie for me how you did that last time.... and backup these original dlls

Ok heres what i do

Unistalled and deleted all files.

then

1. Install and dont reboot then close registration box

2. put x64 .dll into C:\Program Files (x86)\KeyScrambler\x64

3. open keyscrambler and im presented with registration box it asks for email and key

i have also tried putting the x64 .dll into C:\Program Files (x86)\KeyScrambler\ and still no luck this is what prompt me with error box.

but the x86 .dll works in this folder but im on x64 system !

do you want me to film it in a video ?

ahhhhhh i get it you have to use both .dlls so i should place the x64 in the x64 folder and the x86 in keyscramblers folder

i just assumed you use x86 on 32 bit system and x64 on 64 bit system didnt realise you use both just put both in and it works fine!

Thanks for the help really appreciate it!

and finally if you want you can restore the original dlls!? the program will be still actived!!! :lol:

• Administrator

So the problem is finally solved. :)

@Xeno: Extremely thankful for your effort. Will be finally be trying v3 for the first time now, thanks again for it. :D

@majithia23: I believe the reason Zemana wasn't considered before was, it wasn't supported on 64-bit OS. Is that fixed now?

and finally if you want you can restore the original dlls!? the program will be still actived!!! :lol:

HAHA thats amazing out of curiosity how does that work ?

changed two bytes for self activation... reg data is stored in settings.ini... for example **{"PremiumVerified":"24076b0f842b9c2a"}**

@majithia23: I believe the reason Zemana wasn't considered before was, it wasn't supported on 64-bit OS. Is that fixed now?

Yup , it does support x64 ;)

http://www.zemana.com/product/antilogger-free/overview/

Archived