Severus Snape Wakes Up

DKT27

• Administrator

RTWLRrs.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

s0McxPA.jpg

• Replies 8
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

ummm... DKT, can you clue the yank in on the joke? I'm totally lost

Not a joke. :P

Anyway, there are two possibilities to this. One is, after being killed by Voldermort's Snake, Snape opens his eyes in heaven, in which, he has married Lily and this is their daughter. The second possibility is, Snape was all the time only dreaming all this, and he has actually, in real married Lily and all the Harry Potter thingy never happened.

Well, that's the best I myself got. If someone can explain it better then be my guest. :P

@DKT27, thank you for clearing that up. I also thought that it was a joke and felt stupid that I did not get it. :D

If it was just a dream, then Snape must have been in a coma! :lol:

Just a dream, if it were a coma, he would have an IV drip and he would be in a hospital most likely.

it may be a joke but this character gives love an another height. i.e. loving someone so much that he changed his lane of life after death of lily and never thought how much hatred he was getting.

and was a true friend of dumbledore.

Archived