F.B. Purity [v8.2.2] - Clean Up and Customize Facebook

Shadowx

How to Install F.B. Purity [v8.2.2] - Last Updated : 13th Feb 2013

What is F.B. Purity?

Watch a video overview of F.B. Purity by RE:TechFocus | Screenshots

F.B. (Fluff Busting) Purity is an anti spam, tool for Facebook, in the form of a browser extension that alters your view of facebook to show only the most relevant information to you, by filtering out the annoying and irrelevant stories in your newsfeed, such as application spam, ads, sponsored stories etc. It also gives you the option to hide the boxes you dont want to see on the right and left hand sides of the homepage, and also lets you hide many other Facebook annoyances.

F.B. Purity is compatible with the following web browsers: Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari and Opera, running on Windows, Mac, Linux etc. Installation instructions are listed below:

F.B. Purity for Mozilla Firefox

firefox-icon.png

Alternatively you can install the Greasemonkey script version of FBP

Please note: Running both script and extension version of FBP at the same time will not work, so please make sure you just install one or the other. The Greasemonkey version and the Extension version of FBP have the exact same functionality.

gm-logo-125x123.png

First you need to have the Greasemonkey addon for Firefox. If you don't already have it, you can get it here: Greasemonkey

Once you have Greasemonkey installed and running you can install FBP by clicking the "Install F.B. Purity - GM Script" Button above.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

F.B. Purity for Google Chrome

Before Proceeding, Please Read the following instructions: The installation process for Google Chrome has changed: After you click the "Install F.B. Purity" button, ignore the error message that appears at the top of your browser, and instead follow the instructions that will appear below the green button.

chrome-icon.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

F.B. Purity for Apple Safari

safari-icon.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Install F.B Purity for Opera

opera-icon.png

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After installing F.B. Purity, please first read the F.B. Purity User Guide for information on how to use its various functions and also how to customise FBP's settings and options.

Next step: Please click the "Like" + "Send" buttons below, to share this page with all your friends, so they will also be able to use this solution to clean up and Customize Facebook too:

Get the latest updates: click "Like" on the F.B. Purity Fan Page on Facebook, so you will be kept up to date on news of the latest versions of FBP, when they are released.

Problems? If you have any problems getting FBP working or any questions about it, please read the F.B. Purity Help / FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) page, as the solution to your problem or answer to your question will most probably be in there.

Want to disable / delete / remove Facebook Timeline?

Support FBP: If you like F.B Purity, please Donate to show your appreciation of all the hard work i have put into developing this and keeping it running.

N.B "Facebook" is a registered trademark of Facebook Inc. This site and the F.B Purity extension/script are neither endorsed by or affiliated with Facebook.

Terms and Conditions : Use F.B. Purity at your own risk, it comes with no warranty or guarantee, neither explicit or implicit towards functionality or usability. The author shall not be held liable for any damage or loss of data caused by use of this script. By downloading and installing Fluff Busting Purity, you agree to these terms.

View: Source

Try it, it really works :dance2: :dance:

• Replies 12
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

any tools/ways that can help me to delete an account of fb? :rolleyes:

You can deactivate a facebook account through settings.

Ps: Social Fixer does amuch better job then FB Purity :)

yeah, I know that, but what I want is to delete it (if possible), not just deactivate it :rolleyes:

yeah, I know that, but what I want is to delete it (if possible), not just deactivate it :rolleyes:

Its possible! It's somewhere in the help sections because I deleted mine altogether too!

use this link to delete ur account not deactivated

bty u should not sign in to ur account back at least for 14 days

one of my friends gave me this link when i wanted to clear all my activity log since i created my f.b account

so he told me it is better to delete it or creat new one

try it

from here

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrator

I think it was DKT who posted this site. http://www.accountkiller.com/en/

Yes, it was me. :)

Funny, I couldn't recall the site's name but can recall the interface fine. :P

Archived