DVDFab 9.0.2.6 / 8.2.2.7

jalaffa

just the difference that it expires. i show it expires here also in 30 days? am i not supposed to see that should it say never expire? where the patch posted shows never expire for me thats the only difference. so what do we do in 30 days does it have to be re-patched or can you explain better? maybe i dont understand what you mean.

thank you as always!!!

• Replies 50
  • Views 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanks ChVL for making the crack, gonna up it to the fp

i wonder, is there a need for v8 to be kept now that we have a working fix for v9? :unsure:

i still prefer v8 to v9 personally and i know some others do also. i would keep it until dvdfab stops updating it. they said it will continue to be updated still for a bit yet.

oh, ok, I'll upload both versions then

I installed v9 out of curiosity and tried out the crack...I got a lot of "never been used" and the final hd decryptor or something like that had "never expire" slapped to it

i didn't see anything related to the "30 day trial period" some of you are getting

Site: http://www.soft9.ru

Sharecode: /App/DVDFab 8.2.2.7-crackedexe.rar [?]

Site: http://www.soft9.ru

Sharecode: /App/DVDFab 9.0.2.6-crackedexe.rar [?]

this not shows license expire at march.this works.never expire license at version 9.

using this,the problem don't exist.no expiry date shows."non scade mai",in italian means never expire.

http://img120.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=251600208_ry4576y45g6bby645_122_386lo.jpg

a question: how can i insert attachments?

Marik,you must use this EXE for "never expire"option.

DVDFab 9.0.2.6 Final RePack by KpoJIuK - Russian / English / Ukrainian registered and portable versions in one installer!

Changes in version 9.0.2.6:

• New: Updated decryption keys.
  • DVD Copy: New: Added support for a new copy protection as found on "Flight" (US).

Features of version:

• Type: installation, unpacking portable (by Punsh)
  • Languages​​: English, Russian, Ukrainian
  • Treatment: place (patch-REPT)
  • Cut: Other localization
  • Optional: Pick-up settings from Settings.reg

Command line options:

• Silent Installation: / S / I
  • Unpacking portable: / S / P
  • Choosing a location: / D = PATH
  • Key / D = path should be the latest

For example: DVDFab.v9.0.2.6.exe / S / I / D = C: \ MyProgram

Site: http://vip-file.com
Sharecode:[?] /download/69442.6614010fa6ebde7dd6338e6c3419/DVDFab.v9.0.2.6.zip.html

Site: http://turbobit.net
Sharecode:[?] /85hdopfif13c.html :showoff: :rolleyes: ;)

there, ChVL's cracks have been uploaded to the fp, happy leeching :cheers:

by Jacklite - 11 hours 5 min ago

Thanks for the patch CHVL. only problem was when i ran program it tell me expiry date is 8th March 2013. Is this correct or have i done something wrong.

by ChVL - 9 hours 46 min ago

That is correct. On any given day you will have one month to expire (tomorrow - 9th March 2013, etc.).

I'm getting the same problem as Jacklite...

Next to "Video Conterter" it says expires 2013-MAR-8

All the other programs in the license say 'Never been used' just like the unlicensed version would say.

My question to CHvL is.... Is this cracked exe a problem or not?

Journey

If you want the message "Never Expire" always, disconnect your Internet connection before using the program.

If the Internet is enabled, program visits its server. Server determines whether the Option has been used. If it hasn't been used, server will write "Never Been Used". If some option had been already used, then it will write Update Expire Time after 30 days from the date on which you are using the program (yesterday - "2013-Mar-08"; today - "2013-Mar-09"; tomorrow - "2013-Mar-10", etc).

Journey

If you want the message "Never Expire" always, disconnect your Internet connection before using the program.

If the Internet is enabled, program visits its server. Server determines whether the Option has been used. If it hasn't been used, server will write "Never Been Used". If some option had been already used, then it will write Update Expire Time after 30 days from the date on which you are using the program (yesterday - "2013-Mar-08"; today - "2013-Mar-09"; tomorrow - "2013-Mar-10", etc).

Disconnecting the internet makes it useless.DVDFab v9 HAS to connect to the server in order to decrypt copy protected DVD's.Disconnecting the internet is fine for v8 but pointless for v9.

Thanks for clearing that up CHvL... ;)

by Maka - 7 min 28 sec ago

Journey

Disconnecting the internet makes it useless.DVDFab v9 HAS to connect to the server in order to decrypt copy protected DVD's.Disconnecting the internet is fine for v8 but pointless for v9.

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing Maka. Perhaps I'll go back to the previous working version 9.0.2.5.

Journey

Type of crackedexe is unlimited trial.
Please describe functional limitations of v.9.0.2.6 be specific so I can fix it.

It is not clear to me if you need a Video Converter or a program that pop up messages you want to see.

what we are trying to say is the patch for 9.0.2.5 even when connected to the internet has no expiration date at all. i installed it connected to the internet and still has no time limits at all.

with yours i only got 30 days. and i tried to re-install it again and the date does not move forward so i installed it on 2/7/13 and today removed and reinstalled it to see and it still shows 2/7/13 not 2/8/13 so once you use it the 30 days will expire. i also turned the date ahead 32 days and then reinstalled it and it said expired. it would not give me another 30 days. do you understand what im saying?

with the patch i posted for 9.0.2.5 in this thread this is not the case i uninstalled and reinstalled many times and turned forward the date etc and no issues at all. so we need something like that to make this never expire. and he program has to be connected to the internet with v9 or it does not decrypt the protections.

you can also check to see this if you click lic info under the ? at the top to see. i just tried it again and fowarded the date 60 days and its expired. so it seems this will only give 30 days from the original date you installed it and it is not resetting the time unless i format and reinstall from a system it has never been used one.

does that make more sense?

i also went back to 9.0.2.5 till we get a new non time limited patch. i hope you can fix this and thank you for all the work on it. i have not been able to find the same patch for 9.0.2.6 and i have searched around many places.

------------------------

also why did nsane remove jannik fix for v8 it worked perfect on the newest version tested on 3 systems?

How do I know if the new fix by Jannik is working?

EDIT: Used video converter, closed the program, open program again, and the program said the video converter had expired. :(

I think this fix not working may have something to do with me going from Windows 8 to Windows 7.

EDIT: Used video converter, closed the program, open program again, and the program said the video converter had expired. :(

I think this fix not working may have something to do with me going from Windows 8 to Windows 7.

please try this patch

Site: http://disk.karelia.pro/fast/

Sharecode: ferA11p/Fix.rar [?]

please try this patch

Patch working great! Thank you! Will this work for future updates?

please try this patch

Patch working great! Thank you! Will this work for future updates?

According to MeGaHeRTZ this patch will work for future version.

Did you test any function ?

Archived