Uninstaller Recommendation

SacredCultivator

SacredCultivator

Dear Readers,

I was wondering if there happened to be a Program that is Similiar to 'Your Uninstaller 2005'? Since it both Uninstalls the Program and cleans out the registry Entries/etc... My License expired and bleh don't really want to buy another so I thought I would try something else...

Anyone have any ideas/recommendations as to what does about the same and is reliable?

• Replies 10
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your Uninstaller is actually pretty good, but I'm sure it's available if you look hard enough. CCleaner has one built into it, but I normally do mine manually, including removing entries from the registry :blink:

Guest oxygenuk
Dear Readers,

I was wondering if there happened to be a Program that is Similiar to 'Your Uninstaller 2005'? Since it both Uninstalls the Program and cleans out the registry Entries/etc... My License expired and bleh don't really want to buy another so I thought I would try something else...

Anyone have any ideas/recommendations as to what does about the same and is reliable?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

you paid for it?

shame on you :lol:

just search for it on klite limewire or if u know how to work torrents its on torrentspy.com

• Administrator

I've used total uninstall before. Its free and highly rated.

you paid for it?

shame on you  :lol:

No, we don't want comments like that here thanks. Just because your some kind of warez monkey, doesnt mean everyone is. If it wasnt for people buying software computers wouldnt be where they are today.

SacredCultivator
you paid for it?

shame on you  :lol:

just search for it on klite limewire or if u know how to work torrents its on torrentspy.com

Hhaha you wish.. i was being misleading... Since you aren't really supposed to talk about that stuff... So in short.. No I 'cracked' it and it expired...

Anyway... I am testing Advanced Uninstaller right now... And it seems to be ok but still looking for other possibilities so I will give Total Uninstall a try.

• 4 months later...

i agree on having this program added. i like it very much i havent had a new version sense 2004 because thats the last one i could find a crack for and from looking at the 2006 version it has alot more added and seems to be very useful.. so id really like to see this program added myself.

SacredCultivator

Yeah this program works wonders... And although i only use it for Uninstallation, not really sure how well it does on the other features it has.

No, we don't want comments like that here thanks. Just because your some kind of warez monkey, doesnt mean everyone is. If it wasnt for people buying software computers wouldnt be where they are today.

exactly, if you can afford to buy a program then do so, the devs need all the support they can get. the only reason i post patches etc is for try-before-you-buy (aka. TBYB) purposes or for people who simply can't afford to buy all the programs they need (ie. the 13yr old kids who's parent won't buy programs for em or people who already spent enough cash supporting other software makers) :)

i've personally bought a number of programs (anydvd [just to piss off the MPAA], spysweeper [expired now] and IPB [obviously] just to name a few) :lol:

wow. free, open source software is mosty a lot better than apps you have to pay for. if there was no copyrigt or drm i think computers and software would be a lot more developed and wide spread than they are today. imagine everyone who could afford computers if all software open source and free. and im not just talking about your not-so-well-off neighbour, but also undeveloped countries, who could use them for schools or hospitals.

Archived