cFosSpeed 9.00 Build 2020

anuraag

I can confirm that the Front Page Manual Trial Reset method it is STILL working on v9.00 :showoff:

happy to hear that :)

• Replies 65
  • Views 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MaR TR still works. maybe worth to add it at fp :)

can you point that direct download please?

you could check the older posts. I'm afraid I don't have authority to do that because I'm not the one that found it. :sorry:

hallucinojerk

MaR TR still works. maybe worth to add it at fp :)

can you point that direct download please?

you could check the older posts. I'm afraid I don't have authority to do that because I'm not the one that found it. :sorry:

well, nevermind. it's okay. i think windows 7 already has a TCP auto-tuning.

I can confirm that the Front Page Manual Trial Reset method it is STILL working on v9.00 :showoff:

Thank you. You convinced me to D/L and install this over 8.03 with 14 days remaining :D

Did the fix ever get improved so that it doesn't freeze the system?

Fixed a Windows 8 bluescreen with DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (0x133).

Thank you. You convinced me to D/L and install this over 8.03 with 14 days remaining :D

haha no problem i was just like you being on v8.02 for the longest time. BUT i was like "hey! i have the v8.02 .exe saved on my pc. there's no harm in taking a risk!"

bam! working just fine with a major version change ;)

New Auto Trial Reset courtesy of BBs on frontpage. Tested with latest stable and beta.

It contains 2 years trial license.

Do you have to re-install, or you just get 'updated' - so as to speak - to 30 days from whatever is left? I'll use it depending on that. Otherwise, just like the manual reg-delete method, i don't want a re-installation every-time ;)

@calguyhunk

You don't have to reinstall anything. The trial reset contains trial license keys for 2 years, every time you restart your computer you get a fresh trial license with full 30 days for the current date.

P.s. Credits go to Box, R.I.P. :sadbye:

@calguyhunk

You don't have to reinstall anything. The trial reset contains trial license keys for 2 years, every time you restart your computer you get a fresh trial license with full 30 days for the current date.

P.s. Credits go to Box, R.I.P. :sadbye:

So does this mean that I should not have it reset my trial daily?

@Knightmare

You can run it daily. When you install auo reset it silently runs on startup and inserts a new trial license. This is same as Box's trial reset.

My fault, that desktop shortcut might be confusing :) You don't need to click on that trial reset shortcut on your desktop to reset the trial date, that is only to reset manually if you don't shutdown your computer.

Just install and enjoy, forgett the rest :)

@Knightmare

You can run it daily. When you install auo reset it silently runs on startup and inserts a new trial license. This is same as Box's trial reset.

So this means that it's only going to last 2 years?

@Knightmare

It's a trial reset dude.

@Knightmare

It's a trial reset dude.

I understand that, but I know that box made a trial reset for v7 and it expired. The author of this reset mentioned that this reset contains licenses keys for 2 years. I guess I just don't understand what that means.

• Administrator

Or, it will be renewed by BBs? ;)

Seriously, who guarantees that cFosSpeed guys won't change their trial methods in two years? :P

It will expire on 2-Feb-2015. It may not work with new version. But you don't need to worry about that.

Can anyone conform me that auto reset works on Win 7 or 8?

Archived