EZ CD Audio Converter 1.0.5.1

anuraag

EZ CD Audio Converter, formerly Easy CD-DA Extractor, rips audio CDs with exact and reliable error detection and two-pass verification of audio, allows editing of metadata supporting multiple services for retrieving high-quality metadata, and burns discs. It has a very fast multi-core audio converter that allows parallel audio conversion with up to 8 parallel converters. All combined in a user friendly interface.

Download

• Replies 41
  • Views 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

crack updated, fox x86 users it would seem

x64 users will prob have to wait till TrapZero releases his crack

ofc the fix doesn't work, it's reported as working for x86 system only

any x64 working fix?

actually there is one, I'm just having trouble understanding how to write the readme file since I'm not a x64 user so am waiting for a reply that would clear everything up

a fix should be up in a few hours

The regkeys were working but after I applied another Liiikuri license fix (was an sfx exe file) Its not working again. I have searched through the whole registry and used Registry Trash finder but it shows 2 entries which cant be removed by the free version. and I am sure they are the entries written by EZ CD as the time is the same when I first used a blacklisted DOA key :(

The regkeys were working but after I applied another Liiikuri license fix (was an sfx exe file) Its not working again. I have searched through the whole registry and used Registry Trash finder but it shows 2 entries which cant be removed by the free version. and I am sure they are the entries written by EZ CD as the time is the same when I first used a blacklisted DOA key :(

use Trial-Reset 4.0 and clean armadillo

Delete [-HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\{3E7908F7-368E-13D1-B2E4-0060975B8649}]

Copy following lic file to %ALLUSERSPROFILE%\Licenses folder (Credit to Shulc @ ru-board and sternog)

For xp %ALLUSERSPROFILE%\Application Data\Licenses

http://ge.tt/api/1/files/3aJWucW/0/blob?download

Archived