[Giveaway] Advanced System Optimizer v3 [Limited Time]

vissha

Advanced System Optimizer v3

20130110174949_12348.jpg

Brief Description:

It has new multifunctional utilities essential for today‘s improved machines - to protect, update and optimize your computer. The new set of tools is clubbed with very useful existing tools that are enhanced to give more accurate and speedy output.

Supported OS: Windows8/7/Vista/XP (Both 32/64 bit)

How to get it?

1. Goto Giveaway Page
  2. Click the :Download Now"
  3. Open the zip file and get the key from "Read Me" file[see updated key here: http://www.nsaneforums.com/topic/155962-giveaway-advanced-system-optimizer-v3-limited-time/page-3#entry520641]
  4. Install the setup from the zip file[if you want you can directly download the setup from here]
  5. Note: You must install & activate within the giveaway period.
  6. Enjoy!

Update: Get the new key Here:http://www.nsaneforums.com/topic/155962-giveaway-advanced-system-optimizer-v3-limited-time/page-3#entry520641

• Replies 47
  • Views 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

is this lifetime license and can be upgrade ?

No ASO always gives basic 1 year license only! You can upgrade, but only within the 1 year period. They are not upgrades, just updates like v3.1.0.xxxx.xxx and major updates are like v3.1,3.2,3.5 etc. You can just use check for updates option, no need to install one over another(like other upgrade)

Waiting for the Unwrapped Version with registration details a.k.a waiting for n0_risk's post....:)

Waiting for the Unwrapped Version with registration details a.k.a waiting for n0_risk's post.... :)

No dud, you will get the key inside the archive in the.txt file ;)

Thanks but I know that, actually at times some keys won't work till you apply the registry files, and it is always a sure shot option, that's why :)

Yeah it will only install today. I've had lots of Glary Giveaways I've forgotten to install until it's too late.

But what if we change OS like Win7 to Win8 or WinXP? The activation will go when we change or reinstall OS, So will it activate again?

that is where the registry registration comes into play.

That is why i wait for it by n0_risk!

So what should i do? Get the giveaway or skip?

download to have an extra option.

But n0_risk will do the needful, i am sure about it. We will have to wait a little for that bro :)

He is very genrous and does it daily with Glary and GOTD giveaways along with required activation files in an archive. :)

Waiting for the Unwrapped Version with registration details a.k.a waiting for n0_risk's post.... :)

The serial works on the version at authors website.

http://cloudfront.systweak.com/aso/aso3setup.exe is the direct download link.

Coool.

Thanks for checking and updating us with the Info bro, Cheers :)

It's mustard. I always check the websites file when getting freebies from GAOTD and glary utilities, as just in-case I want to reinstall.

Both_Thumbs_Up brother.

:thumbsup:

I have heard pretty rave reviews about it, though i don't use System Optimizers at all.

Have Ccleaner and it does a fine job.

Coool.

Thanks for checking and updating us with the Info bro, Cheers :)

It's mustard. I always check the websites file when getting freebies from GAOTD and glary utilities, as just in-case I want to reinstall.

I've already given the link. Please click the optional direct download link which i've given in first post.

Yeah bro, i know.

It is just that LeeSmithG was quick enough to check the Website Version with the Registration code provided with the Giveaway Package, and thus there was no need for any Registry Patches. :)

But n0_risk will do the needful, i am sure about it. We will have to wait a little for that bro :)

He is very genrous and does it daily with Glary and GOTD giveaways along with required activation files in an archive. :)

What does that mean, n0_risk will do the needful? If the giveaway period gets over before activating, then there is no use in keeping the downloaded file. Please confirm me whether the key can be activated after reinstalling the OS?

The problem today is the activation method, it generates an calculated MachineHashID, i'm pretty sure, that it is not equal to mine and will be calculated from the installed hardware components, it can be, that activating it offline later is not possible (at least not with my MachineHashID), only with the matching hash that everyone can get only today after successfull activation.

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Licenses]

"{IF8356A249F37E323}"=hex(3):
"{0F8356A249F37E323}"=hex(3):
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Systweak\aso3]
"MachineHashID"=""
"RegisterDate"="23/01/2013"
"RegisteredUser"=""
"RegisteredPass"=""
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\systweak\aso3\LAST_CALL_TIME]
"LastGVTime"=hex(3):
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\systweak\aso3]
"RegisterDate"="23/01/2013"
"RegisteredUser"=""
"RegisteredPass"=""
"JustRegistered"=dword:00000001

Those will be the entries you need to activate the program after giveaway period.

The question is, if the MachineHashID is written before or after activation into the registry, if before, it doesn't matter on which computer you install the program later, because the Key (RegisteredPass) is the same for everyone anyway, it is a universal key. If after, it is data received from their servers and not the same on every computer or hardware configuration. XP, Vista, Win7, 8, all will have the same MachineHashID, because it's hardware related then, not software related. If you install another OS, the MachineHashID should still be the same.

What does that mean, n0_risk will do the needful? If the giveaway period gets over before activating, then there is no use in keeping the downloaded file. Please confirm me whether the key can be activated after reinstalling the OS?

Yes, Absolutely.

You can register the software even after reinstalling the OS.

You just need to keep the Registry Entries safeguarded.

Also you can have a backup of your registry entries yourself for later reinstallations.

Backup the exact Registry Entries as posted by n0_risk! above.....this was the needful that i was referring to earlier, for he always guides us with the right registry paths to backup for later use.

Archived