[Giveaway] Advanced System Optimizer v3 [Limited Time]

vissha

The problem today is the activation method, it generates an calculated MachineHashID, i'm pretty sure, that it is not equal to mine and will be calculated from the installed hardware components, it can be, that activating it offline later is not possible, only with the matching hash that everyone can get only today after successfull activation.

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Licenses]

"{IF8356A249F37E323}"=hex(3):
"{0F8356A249F37E323}"=hex(3):
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Systweak\aso3]
"MachineHashID"=""
"RegisterDate"="23/01/2013"
"RegisteredUser"=""
"RegisteredPass"=""
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\systweak\aso3\LAST_CALL_TIME]
"LastGVTime"=hex(3):
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\systweak\aso3]
"RegisteredUser"=""
"RegisteredPass"=""
"JustRegistered"=dword:00000001

Those will be the entries you need to activate the program after giveaway period.

I didn't get you. If i'm using Windows 7 and i activated with this product key. And next week, if i change to Windows 8, what should i do to activate again? Does the Win7 reg key for this activation work onWindows 8 registry?

• Replies 47
  • Views 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The problem today is the activation method, it generates an calculated MachineHashID, i'm pretty sure, that it is not equal to mine and will be calculated from the installed hardware components, it can be, that activating it offline later is not possible, only with the matching hash that everyone can get only today after successfull activation.

"MachineHashID"=""
"RegisteredUser"=""
"RegisteredPass"=""
"LastGVTime"=hex(3):
"RegisteredUser"=""
"RegisteredPass"=""

Those will be the entries you need to activate the program after giveaway period.

I didn't get you. If i'm using Windows 7 and i activated with this product key. And next week, if i change to Windows 8, what should i do to activate again? Is both Win7 and Win8 have the same reg keys for this activation?

According to me you will be required to open Registry Editor and backing up each registry entry as posted by n0_risk! above from your system to a different folder and later if you shift to windows 8, you will have to apply those registry files to the New Windows 8 registry.

"MachineHashID"=""
"RegisteredUser"=""
"RegisteredPass"=""
"LastGVTime"=hex(3):
"RegisteredUser"=""
"RegisteredPass"=""

I didn't get you. If i'm using Windows 7 and i activated with this product key. And next week, if i change to Windows 8, what should i do to activate again? Is both Win7 and Win8 have the same reg keys for this activation?

According to me you will be required to open Registry Editor and backing up each registry entry as posted by n0_risk! above from your system to a different folder and later if you shift to windows 8, you will have to apply those registry files to the New Windows 8 registry.

I know that we have to use the editor. I asked will the win7 reg key compatible/work on Win8? If compatible, then fine.

Is this[listed above] the Reg keys of Win7 or Win8?

"MachineHashID"=""

"RegisteredUser"=""

"RegisteredPass"=""

"LastGVTime"=hex(3):

"RegisteredUser"=""

"RegisteredPass"=""

I know that we have to use the editor. I asked will the win7 reg key compatible/work on Win8? If compatible, then fine.

That can a be a little tricky to answer until one knows about the registry entries required to Activate it on Windows 8.

The chances are that it will most likely work, but can't be 100% sure.

I personally feel it will work on Windows 8 as the software is compatible with it, So will be the registry entries. The concern raised by n0_risk! was based on MachineHashID, so that would be about hardware and not OS.

All i can say at last is that you will have to take a risk.

The above posted registry entries are for Windows 7.

It isn't working for many people.

They have already posted about the same on Glarysoft giveaway page.

Lets see what happens now.

This is the details of the file with the key that doesn't work.

MD5: A3AFBAE2055185242F99863DEE313E80

SHA1: B571B188EDF585AD599B91AE04ACF6A2B641917C

CRC32: 12845846

I think one will have to see and check if it works in offline mode.

I might have exceeded the Registration Limit that might have been allotted to it.

Will check on my Desktop Tomorrow.

I might have exceeded the Registration Limit that might have been allotted to it.

It doesn't work offline. I've checked it. In previous versions, they had offline activation, but now, its online. And still more than 10 hours for this giveaway to end.

It doesn't work offline. I've checked it. In previous versions, they had offline activation, but now, its online. And still more than 10 hours for this giveaway to end.

One more thing guys,

What we can do is that we can try to activate it about 4-5 hours later, perhaps Glary would want to talk to the software maker for its limited Registrations, So all we are left with now, is to check if it gets activated some hours later.

You have to activate it the official way, to get your own MachineHashID, i can't fix that, it's hardware locking. :D

Then, you can activate offline with the registry entries i posted + your own MachineHashID later or after reinstall if your hardware is the same.

If you are interested in how such Hardware Locks work, read here under Machine Profiles, only an example with which hardware exactly such Hashes can be generated.

You have to activate it the official way, to get your own MachineHashID, i can't fix that, it's hardware locking. :D

Then, you can activate offline with the registry entries i posted + your own MachineHashID later or after reinstall if your hardware is the same.

If you are interested in how such Hardware Locks work, read here under Machine Profiles, only an example with which hardware exactly such Hashes can be generated.

Thats totally huge complex task for novice. And i think eventhough succeeded, they can't use it online.

Thats totally huge complex task for novice. And i think eventhough succeeded, they can't use it online.

Bro once the registry entries are rightly applied, it will work without any hassle and will be fully activated.

Bro once the registry entries are rightly applied, it will work without any hassle and will be fully activated.

Can you help me in that? i'm new to these creating registry entries for activation. What should i do?

Can you help me in that? i'm new to these creating registry entries for activation. What should i do?

See for registry entries to be applied rightly, the software must at least be successfully installed once on a particular machine in order to be used on the same machine again in future (In Giveaways like this one, where MachineHashID was required.)

Otherwise most of the times what we need to do is simply need any one person to do a backup of registry entries for evryone to use.

For Example:- refer to the Latest Giveaway Post in the Forum :- http://www.nsaneforums.com/topic/156037-photo-toolbox-11231/

here n0_risk! has uploaded the Unwrapped version of the giveaway software which can be installed and activated at any time.

For this we have to Search for the Newest Registry Entries Created while activating the Giveaway Software and then Exporting those files for all others to use.

Hope this helps you.

See for registry entries to be applied rightly, the software must at least be successfully installed once on a particular machine in order to be used on the same machine again in future (In Giveaways like this one, where MachineHashID was required.)

Otherwise most of the times what we need to do is simply need any one person to do a backup of registry entries for evryone to use.

For Example:- refer to the Latest Giveaway Post in the Forum :- http://www.nsaneforums.com/topic/156037-photo-toolbox-11231/

here n0_risk! has uploaded the Unwrapped version of the giveaway software which can be installed and activated at any time.

For this we have to Search for the Newest Registry Entries Created while activating the Giveaway Software and then Exporting those files for all others to use.

Hope this helps you.

Finally got one. But i need atleast one more activation. This license key [00J067-WTAY0Y-VW50C9-CTB1R7] worked for one but the next activation says exceeded number of activations.

Update: Hurry: This key works: 00J067-WTAY0Z-VZ61DC-BWM1ZP

Unfortunately the key 00J067-WTAY0Z-VZ61DC-BWM1ZP doesn't work any more, showing exceeded maximum number of allowed machines for the key!

Hope this helps you.

Finally got one. But i need atleast one more activation. This license key [00J067-WTAY0Y-VW50C9-CTB1R7] worked for one but the next activation says exceeded number of activations.

Did Glarysoft provide with these Keys ??

New Update

I was pretty much right yesterday when i said that the Giveaway Providers might extend the Number of Registrations for Users.

Now read this Update from the Glarysoft Giveaway Page Comments from Systweak Support Team.

Systweak Support Team

key is now working,we have extended the key for new users for the duration of this giveaway.

Page Link:- http://giveaway.glarysoft.com/advancedsystemoptimizer3-99/

Filter the comments Sorting with Newest First.

Thanks for the heads up meme23.gif

Hope this helps you.

Did Glarysoft provide with these Keys ??

The problem today is the activation method, it generates an calculated MachineHashID, i'm pretty sure, that it is not equal to mine and will be calculated from the installed hardware components, it can be, that activating it offline later is not possible (at least not with my MachineHashID), only with the matching hash that everyone can get only today after successfull activation.

"MachineHashID"=""
"RegisteredUser"=""
"RegisteredPass"=""
"LastGVTime"=hex(3):
"RegisteredUser"=""
"RegisteredPass"=""

The question is, if the MachineHashID is written before or after activation into the registry, if before, it doesn't matter on which computer you install the program later, because the Key (RegisteredPass) is the same for everyone anyway, it is a universal key. If after, it is data received from their servers and not the same on every computer or hardware configuration. XP, Vista, Win7, 8, all will have the same MachineHashID, because it's hardware related then, not software related. If you install another OS, the MachineHashID should still be the same.

I activated mine successfully with the Key provided with the Giveaway.

And backed up my registry files with MachineHashID entries for further use on any type of OS for my Machine. :) :)

Hope this works.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived