ESET NOD32 Antivirus 6.0.308.0

anuraag

ESET NOD32 Antivirus offers advanced detection technologies and multi-layered security features. Designed for a low footprint, fast scanning, it packs security features and customization options for consistent and personalized security on- or offline. ESET NOD32 Antivirus is built on ESET's unique heuristic technology that identifies viruses that have never been seen before. This enables them to protect your computer proactively, in real-time, against new viruses and cyber threats that conventional signature-based antivirus products don't catch. ESET NOD32 Antivirus includes antivirus, antispyware, antirootkit and HIPS protection, removable media control, cloud-enhanced whitelisting and gamer mode.

Download

• Replies 14
  • Views 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Changelog

• Fix: Outlook plugin crashed in specific situations
  • Fix: SSL scanning issue with certain type of data

Thanks for quick update, any chance for get a link to the Danish version if its out :)

Thanks for quick update, any chance for get a link to the Danish version if its out :)

Not yet :)

Check yourself

http://www.eset.com/download/home/detail/family/2?installer=offline#offline,121,DAN

Thanks hullboy for the link :) I,ll check from time to time and hope it shows up :)

Changelog

• Fix: Outlook plugin crashed in specific situations

• Fix: SSL scanning issue with certain type of data

So fast updated again ? Thanks. :p

Many thanks!

Tnod 1.4.2.1 still works great with the appropriate exclusions.

Peace! B)

Yeah it's really faster!, but I used tukero.org tnod 1.4.2.1 some time I got only limited validity days 11 days near expired

does any body knows how to solved this... thanks in advance with love from Jakarta Indonesia eset lovers. Ismet

Yeah it's really faster!, but I used tukero.org tnod 1.4.2.1 some time I got only limited validity days 11 days near expired

does any body knows how to solved this... thanks in advance with love from Jakarta Indonesia eset lovers. Ismet

It's not really a problem, next valid licence will be inserted when the one you have will expire.

If you don't like to have eset in orange, you can proceed like this :

• open "eset"
  • click on "settings" (left column)
  • click on "activate" (down the page)
  • you arrive on the page when you can choose "activate with username and password"
  • click "next"
  • there you have the possibilty to change the current username and password : insert any letter and number in the 2 fields
  • click "activate"
  • go to "update" page and launch it
  • you will get an error message that username and password are invalid
  • launch "tnod" to get new valid elements (be sure that tnod settings are ok = right click on the icon when running)

Archived