Anyone Actually Use Bluetooth With your Phone?

jasperparsons

jasperparsons
So i have recently discovered that the less i deal with my phone directly the better my quality of life should be. I have deleted pretty much all the bs social networking apps from my phone and try my damndst to keep my eyes off of the screen. But the problem lies with my phone - the actual phone part- i get a lot of calls per day for business and well, i hate it. Good for business but bad for my anti phone phase. A buddy of mine got me off of the iOS band wagon and into the android eco system a while back and uses a blueant q2, now i would like to take his word for it and im sure i can, but im intesteed to know what the what the community uses, if any....

• Replies 3
  • Views 775
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I use the bluetooth hands free in my car all the time. I have a Galaxy S3 and I don't have any problems using the bluetooth. The calls are clear and I end up using google music through the speakers.

I use Bluetooth in the car with my lumia 820. Voice dialing is very good, and the voice texting is incredibly accurate. Bluetooth music is pretty good as well :)

Archived