ESET NOD32 Antivirus 6.0.306.0

jalaffa

• Replies 44
  • Views 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Strange while I was using the box, mara fix I could not select "Enable Self Defence" in the window of the fix...

• Administrator

I believe mara- once said current version works, but doesn't work properly. And that he will release new version when final releases.

Hi my friends !

I have currently installed on my computer NOD32 5.2.15.2 with Purefix 2.03.
Should I disable Purefix to update Nod32 to version 6?
In the meantime,
++

I'm finding that Purefix 2.03 doesn't like the Eset 6.0.x.x.x, I get presented with an error about patchiing the gui.exe et cetera.

Using win 7 ult x64, so reverted back to 5, as I cba with the nodlogins etc.

Regards

Dodel

Initially I got the GUI message but believe this was because I did not "separately" uninstall the previous version first (lazy). After uninstalled, rebooted and installed new version did not get GUI message.

• Administrator

Current Purefix is reportedly not working. Please use some other fix or wait for PBZ to update it (I believe he too was working on it).

Forgot to mention, Eset 6.0.x.x.x is working with PureFix 2.03, W7 x64. Had to include "special" update url in "Advanced Settings - Update" mentioned in post above.

The problem is that box, mara- fix and probably PureFix changes one value in registry which enables Custom update servers, and that value is not working with v6, and it can mess up with Eset. I'll see to update the fix ASAP.

Cheers ;)

Mara fix not working with ver 6 on Win Vista 32-bit. Fix working OK with v5, uninstalled v5, and then install v6 with mara fix without sucess :(

confirm working on my windows 8 pro with media center x64 bit.. thanks alot! :)

Archived