cFosSpeed 8.03 Build 2014 Beta

jalaffa

cFosSpeed is a network driver, which attaches itself to existing Internet connections. It then optimizes data transfer by means of Traffic Shaping. Traffic Shaping is a method for optimizing the Internet traffic. It allows maximum speed while ensuring minimal Ping. You can use cFosSpeed with a router and/or a DSL-modem or cable-modem. You can also use cFosSpeed with other types of Internet access, ie. whenever you already have an existing Internet connection. cFosSpeed supports a wide variety of connections, like DSL, cable, ISDN, UMTS, etc.

Thanks to Hung_UT for the update.

Download

• Replies 12
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Blue Screen of Death with this version too! And the culprit is: "Rt64win7.sys" :angry:

cFosSpeed.pngcFosSpeed is a network driver, which attaches itself to existing Internet connections. It then optimizes data transfer by means of Traffic Shaping. Traffic Shaping is a method for optimizing the Internet traffic. It allows maximum speed while ensuring minimal Ping. You can use cFosSpeed with a router and/or a DSL-modem or cable-modem. You can also use cFosSpeed with other types of Internet access, ie. whenever you already have an existing Internet connection. cFosSpeed supports a wide variety of connections, like DSL, cable, ISDN, UMTS, etc.

Thanks to Hung_UT for the update.

Download

You guys keep listing the Krensauce Trial Reset method on the FP. That and Shewky's TR both stopped working a long time back :(

There's no known medicine ATM to the best of my understanding :(

1. Uninstall CfosSpeed

2.Remove this from the registry "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\cFos"

3. Install new version and get 30 new days :cheers:

1. Uninstall CfosSpeed

I have only 3 days left right now. Lemme try that and get back to you! :yes:

1. Uninstall CfosSpeed

Works fine. Thanks. So all the info is stored in the registry just like that? Who does that anymore in this day and age? :P

Blue Screen of Death with this version too! And the culprit is: "Rt64win7.sys" :angry:

Can not reproduce the problem. Tested on 2 different x64 setups of Win 7. Sure you checked the always trust from "cFos Software GmBH" box?

Can not reproduce the problem. Tested on 2 different x64 setups of Win 7. Sure you checked the always trust from "cFos Software GmBH" box?

Yes I clicked to trust and install the driver, and right after that I got the blue screen...

The same thing happened with the previous beta version. I'm using the latest Realtek Ethernet drivers by the way.

Maybe it's something else... Now I'm using the latest stable version of cFosSpeed. :P

This is what I always do and works :-

Run REGEDIT and goto HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE / SOFTWARE / cFos / cFosSpeed ... and delete --» «regdata» and «Enddate»

then close Registry and install cFosSpeed update. ( 30 days ! )

(( Works on WinXP Pro, Win 7 Pro and Win 8 Pro ( x86) :) ))

^ This needs to be frontpaged then :think:

I think I'll stay with the final version for now. At least until they solve this BSOD problem! ^_^

Archived