Advanced SystemCare Pro 6.1.9.214

jalaffa

Advanced SystemCare provides an always-on, automated, all-in-one PC Healthcare Service with anti-spyware, privacy protection, performance tune-ups, and system cleaning capabilities. This powerful and award-winning precision tool fixes stubborn errors, cleans out clutter, optimizes internet and download speeds, ensures personal security and maintains maximum computer performance automatically. Designed for the latest Windows system environment and to speed up your PC and provide more reliability. Safely cleans registry junk, compacts registry bloats and defragments the whole registry for maximum performance. Find and fix the registry errors others miss with our "Deep Scan" technology.

Thanks to Freddyfre for the update.

Download

• Replies 12
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Several Keys ( Nr 7 gives 365 days ) :---»

http://paste2.org/p/2747344

Note:- No need to uninstall previous version and always register with Net Off

Gold/good man, how could you not know that they do not join, but will take effect from the moment they are issued. (This is the best joke in recent days.).

Several Keys ( Nr 7 gives 365 days ) :---»

http://paste2.org/p/2747344

Note:- No need to uninstall previous version and always register with Net Off

Gold/good man, how could you not know that they do not join, but will take effect from the moment they are issued. (This is the best joke in recent days.).

What are you talking about ?

=They do not join ? - who said those nine keys I posted were for to join ? They are numbered by order and each line is a key ...

= and...You can enter a new key at any time to replace the existing one.

Some people like to show how smart they are , but then they show exactly the contrary... :showoff:

( And thanks for the joke ... I have been laughing a lot. After all you are the joke :lol: )

I didn't understand either jofre. What does keys that join mean? lol. Anyway thanks for the share.

Rob

What are you talking about ?

=They do not join ? - who said those nine keys I posted were for to join ?...

I didn't understand either jofre. What does keys that join mean? lol....

Relax boys! I think we are a bit lost in translation here :P

Kalju prolly meant to say that the new key doesn't start off with 365 days. He thinks that it's only 365 days from the day of it's issuing. So if it was issued last February, he thinks it will be valid only till this Feb - just the one month. Dunno if that's the case, but he probably didn't mean joing them together top form a giant key :lmao:

@ Kalju - That's why you should disconnect the net. That way, ASC won't be able to connect to the Iobit servers and won't know when it was issued and you'll get your full quota of 180 days. See, easy peasy, innit?

Archived