Internet Download Manager 6.14 Build 5

jalaffa

Internet Download Manager (IDM) is a tool to increase download speeds, resume and schedule downloads. Comprehensive error recovery and resume capability will restart broken or interrupted downloads due to lost connections, network problems, computer shutdowns, or unexpected power outages. Simple graphic user interface makes IDM user friendly and easy to use. Internet Download Manager has a smart download logic accelerator that features intelligent dynamic file segmentation and safe multipart downloading technology to accelerate your downloads. Unlike other download managers and accelerators Internet Download Manager segments downloaded files dynamically during download process and reuses available connections without additional connect and login stages to achieve best acceleration performance.

Download

• Replies 42
  • Views 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

interesting, i went into the entry and added the ch yet the fp isn't updating

oh well, here it is

- Added support for Firefox 20

- Improved downloading from some types of video servers

i got update notification on my IDM n now am here to download this awesome update.

i have one feature request in my mind but donno how far IDM can implement this in future projects of IDM

: live streaming of videos with simultaneous download "

i have one feature request in my mind but donno how far IDM can implement this in future projects of IDM

try making that suggestion to Dave, maybe he'll do it, who knows :cheers:

Thanks for the update :wub: :rolleyes: :lol:

i got update notification on my IDM n now am here to download this awesome update.

Hello friends,

Wow. Believe or not, I gave that same suggestion to IDM support team around 6 or 7 months ago. They said to me that they will add that feature on further versions...

That's a good idea because we know that IDM can download videos from internet, not only on a few sites but all videos, with a very fast download speed. So why not using it to live stream?

I hope they add that feature soon. Also there's not many similar products that can do that. The only one I know is that SpeedBit Video Accelerator, which I personally don't like.

Hello friends,

Wow. Believe or not, I gave that same suggestion to IDM support team around 6 or 7 months ago. They said to me that they will add that feature on further versions...

That's a good idea because we know that IDM can download videos from internet, not only on a few sites but all videos, with a very fast download speed. So why not using it to live stream?

I hope they add that feature soon. Also there's not many similar products that can do that. The only one I know is that SpeedBit Video Accelerator, which I personally don't like.

even this feature is added in FUTURE lot of optimization is needed i think .coz due to this new future being added IDM download speed shudnt be effected badly.IDM is world wide popular only for its SUPERB DOWNLOAD SPEEDS.

but i know IDM TEAM can do anythin for IDM SUCCESSFULLY

Internet Download Manager 6.14 Build-5 Final Incl Manual Registration+Working Patches

Download Link :

Site: www.filesin.com

Sharecode: /4ED0C334877/download.html [?]

Thanks for the update jalaffa. To everyone is this normal to have many choices for flash player?

iCJLzLMOuD2AS.jpg

any one known this error when update online. i try press continued button but when update completely. it still show old version, any resolve?

IDm_zps4dc4c74e.png

@ kien_vip

I'd prefer a manual upgrade using the redistributable - unless you don't want to have control over IDM's post-installation behavior.

Archived