Diskeeper 12 Professional with Trial Reset back two 45days

crackflasher11

crackflasher11

its working just fine i do not no y it wood not work 4 u mate i wood say remove diskeeper 12 and install again did u click of ur antivirusoftwere 1st and run as admin and copy trial rest 2 were u installed diskeeper12 some one sed days ago that he had the same problem as u but he got it two work just fine http://www.nsaneforums.com/topic/153877-diskeeper-12-professional-with-trial-reset-back-two-45days/page-5 may help his name is

Truepeace

• Replies 227
  • Views 29.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
crackflasher11

its working just fine i do not no y it wood not work 4 u mate i wood say remove diskeeper 12 and install again did u click of ur antivirusoftwere 1st and run as admin and copy trial rest 2 were u installed diskeeper12 some one sed days ago that he had the same problem as u but he got it two work just fine http://www.nsaneforums.com/topic/153877-diskeeper-12-professional-with-trial-reset-back-two-45days/page-5 may help his name is

Truepeace

It worked, the trial is now for 45 days but I don't know the main thing that solved it but I think it is the DK_TrialReset.exe that was found as a virus by Norton 360.

What I've done for Win 7 64-bit:

-Uninstalled.

-Safe mode and ran Diskeeper 12 Trial Reset.bat file (although I think it wasn't the crack tool that fixed my issue).

-Reboot

-Downloaded and installed latest version.

-Disabled Diskeeper service

-Ran the trial reset .bat again

-Replaced the original Diskeeper file by the one you posted lastly

Site: http://ge.tt

Sharecode: /5kyUnyU/v/0

-Put the DK_TrialReset.exe in Diskeeper directory (don't know if obligatory) and run it as administrator

-Run diskeeper and it should work.

-Enjoy!

C'mon guys somebody respond to the man - tell him whether it's working for you or not. By keeping silent, you're making me angry.

If I get very angry, I'll have to test it for myself. :D

if it did not work i wood not make videos about it and make it work 4 windows 8 its working 10000% u guys are keeping silent y its easy 2 say yes its working or its not note it do not work on xp users windows 7 and 8 working just fine

C'mon guys somebody respond to the man - tell him whether it's working for you or not. By keeping silent, you're making me angry.

If I get very angry, I'll have to test it for myself. :D

if it did not work i wood not make videos about it and make it work 4 windows 8 its working 10000% u guys are keeping silent y its easy 2 say yes its working or its not note it do not work on xp users windows 7 and 8 working just fine

note it do not work on XP-it is the correct statement!

Noob question:

If I use it as "trial" for 45 days, I am able to use the 100% functionality of the software for "trial purposes" before I buy without limitations for those "45 days?

Noob question:

If I use it as "trial" for 45 days, I am able to use the 100% functionality of the software for "trial purposes" before I buy without limitations for those "45 days?

Yes, that's right!!!

Noob question:

Yes, that's right!!!

WIN8 x64 user here... so Ill test it on my pc

crackflasher11

LOL, one person learned how to ShareCode . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . finally. :lol:

lol i am geting there i hate ShareCode as sometime it work and sometime it do not but it may b just me

i missed something

in this link 3 files in it!

only use cracked files or use with TR files.which one.

anyone give me page-entry.I think that's enough :lol:

It doesn't work for me, I have applied your fix, replaced your cracked diskeeper to the original one, and the days are counting down, on your fix, it replaces the original exe with one that removes the trialware popup, but if you copy again the original diskeeper.exe it doesn't happer 45 days, so it doesn't work

crackflasher11

but have u guys tryed trashreg it can help with trial softwere it can make trial softwere work 4 longer

crackflasher11

It doesn't work for me, I have applied your fix, replaced your cracked diskeeper to the original one, and the days are counting down, on your fix, it replaces the original exe with one that removes the trialware popup, but if you copy again the original diskeeper.exe it doesn't happer 45 days, so it doesn't work

i take it u on windows 8 yes ?

• Administrator

LOL, one person learned how to ShareCode . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . finally. :lol:

lol i am geting there i hate ShareCode as sometime it work and sometime it do not but it may b just me

Just as you know. About a couple of days ago, we changed the sharecoding system to make it easier than ever. Follow this:

zQFUh6F.png

sbwTaaU.png

Press OK. And done, link will be sharecoded when you make the post. :)

crackflasher11

ok guys i am going 2 have 2 make a new video on this as lots of u say it works and some say it do not work on windows 8 i wood say run trial rest everyday on windows 8 but windows 7 do not need two i cant see what is the problem its working just fine ill make a video 2 try 2 make it easyer 4 u guys with beter installations i cant see what the problem is i have tested on windows 7 and 8 and its work but ill try harder and beter

crackflasher11

Just as you know. About a couple of days ago, we changed the sharecoding system to make it easier than ever. Follow this:

zQFUh6F.png

sbwTaaU.png

Press OK. And done, link will be sharecoded when you make the post. :)

nice very nice thanks alots guys

crackflasher11

its about time lol y did u not do this in the 1st place but thanks a lot 4 makeing it beter 2 use this site now :D

• Administrator

its about time lol y did u not do this in the 1st place but thanks a lot 4 makeing it beter 2 use this site now :D

Making the button was very hard. However our admin shought found an easier way to do it, so we finally implemented it. :)

i have got a 1 warning points do it ever go i mean can i del it or is it a time thing i mean in time do it go way

We will remove the warning later. ;)

Archived