Diskeeper 12 Professional with Trial Reset back two 45days

crackflasher11

• Replies 227
  • Views 29.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
crackflasher11

guys and girls can i ask if u trial is going down as my never going down what i mean is at 45days all the time now and i have be useing it 4 days now and it still say 45days all the time i used the trial rest and never needed 2 use it no more as its that 45days all the time comment back if ur is that 45days two and have never going down :D

I have one doubt, on your fix, we have to replace Diskeeper12.exe with the original, but when we run DK_TrialReset, is it going to replace again diskeeper12.exe?

Because we have two diskeeper12.exe, one which is available on you rar, and another which is embedded on DK_TrialReset

crackflasher11

I have one doubt, on your fix, we have to replace Diskeeper12.exe with the original, but when we run DK_TrialReset, is it going to replace again diskeeper12.exe?

Because we have two diskeeper12.exe, one which is available on you rar, and another which is embedded on DK_TrialReset

i do not no what u mean i installed diskeeper12 pro and then replace with the cracked one Diskeeper12 and then use DK_TrialReset working 100000%

C'mon guys somebody respond to the man - tell him whether it's working for you or not. By keeping silent, you're making me angry.

If I get very angry, I'll have to test it for myself. :D

C'mon guys somebody respond to the man - tell him whether it's working for you or not. By keeping silent, you're making me angry.

hehe :showoff:

crackflasher11

mate trust me its working just fine i do not lie

I have no doubts - I'm sure it's working (just wondering why others are not providing you with their valuable feedback.)

crackflasher11

if it did not work i wood not make videos about it and make it work 4 windows 8 its working 10000% u guys are keeping silent y its easy 2 say yes its working or its not note it do not work on xp users windows 7 and 8 working just fine

if it did not work i wood not make videos about it and make it work 4 windows 8 its working 10000% u guys are keeping silent y its easy 2 say yes its working or its not note it do not work on xp users windows 7 and 8 working just fine

I will test it for you - after uninstalling PerfectDisk and downloading from your 114 MB link. ;)

crackflasher11

I have no doubts - I'm sure it's working (just wondering why others are not providing you with their valuable feedback.)

i am with u on that mate just wondering why others are not providing you with their valuable feedback. its not hard 2 say yes or no but i wood like 2 say i have been useing it 4 about 5 or 6 days now and all working just fine and i used the trial rest and have never need 2 use the trial rest nomore as its that 45days all the time now and its not going down

crackflasher11

if u go 2 my u tube video u see guys have commented saying its working fine 4 windows 7 + 8 but not xp

It's working, here - for me on Windows 8 (x64) without having to boot into safe mode. Have verified with the date advanced to more than 2 months (23rd March 2013.)

15n0lj5.jpg

16h3tw4.jpg

see i do not lie its working just fine :D

Yeah, of course - people do not want to take the initiative. Once they realize that it's working, they'll want to download the 114 MB Trial Reset.

I would've tried earlier had I not been beta-testing PerfectDisk - good work, though. :)

I doubt... but will try and comment when done.

Right now , is diner time... :lol:

Please try fast, before Diskeeper . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . V13 is released. :P

crackflasher11

I doubt... but will try and comment when done.

Right now , is diner time... :lol:

Please try fast, before Diskeeper . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . V13 is released. :P

can i ask when is V13 is released

Diskeeper 12 Professional 16.0.1017 and Trial Reset done by @crackflasher11 failed on my computer with Win7 ( x86 ). Advanced date to 1th.August.2013, killed DKService, applied Trial Reset and still shew 0 days trial. Also received a message saying I should buy.

So... It does not work as expected.

Diskeeper 12 Professional 16.0.1017 and Trial Reset done by @crackflasher11 failed on my computer with Win7 ( x86 ). Advanced date to 1th.August.2013, killed DKService, applied Trial Reset and still shew 0 days trial. Also received a message saying I should buy.

So... It does not work as expected.

You seem to have gone backwards - can you try the following logical order, instead:-

• Disable AntiVirus and/or other security system
  • Kill DKService.exe
  • Copy the Trial Reset to the installation directory
  • Apply the Trial Reset
  • Reboot your system
  • Advance date to any day beyond 45 days in the end (not beforehand.)

Archived