StartIsBack 1.3.1

jalaffa

StartIsBack is a great way to relieve your (and your users) Windows 8 pain. StartIsBack returns Windows 8 a real fully featured start menu and start button, behaving exactly like the ones in Windows 7. StartIsBack radically improves desktop usability and makes new Start screen clutter-free. StartIsBack is fully native lightweight zero-privileges program, cheap and fair, fast, stable and secure. Boot to desktop; Original fully-featured Windows 7 start menu; Desktop and Modern interfaces clearly separated; Make Start screen clutter-free; Totally native; Rich customization and configuration; And More to come! Think of it as a transition path which Microsoft should have made for Windows 8.

Download

• Replies 15
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks J. :)

I was expecting v.1.4...let`s see if trial reset still works.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No problem... trial reset still works ( thanks to @anuraag ).

Installed v.1.3.1 over precracked v.1.3.0 ( because I was in a hurry... ) , then advanced date/time to 1.April.2013 , applied TR, rebooted PC and message saying trial was over, disappeared.

Works !

crackflasher11

sorry guys i am new 2 the sharecoding links thing i am not trying 2 b funy or pissu off admins soz 4giveme

None of the 3 are relevant to this thread:-

The first link is for 1.21

The second link is for 1.3

The third link is for Start8

What's quite relevant is that you're very obviously trying to help - rep. for the lovely orbs (I'd encourage members to download them from the second link.) :)

i am all about free softwere and helping u guys

Please do not get discouraged my friend. Your crack work is excellent and much appreciated. The admins should be albeit more lenient and understanding to a new cracker. Technically those links need not be sharecoded, since they link to the http://ge.tt site which in turn redirects to the software. Legally nsaneforums.com is linking to another site. The other site does the redirection.

Archived