Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 1.70.0.1100

jalaffa

Can anyone verify if the license keys from 1.65.XXXX work on this version and build? I would like to know prior to upgrading :)

I make it a habit to always fully uninstall and then reinstall any application that requires activation of any kind.

I did so with Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and can indeed report that the new version works with serial keys from previous builds! :D

• Replies 34
  • Views 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can anyone verify if the license keys from 1.65.XXXX work on this version and build? I would like to know prior to upgrading :)

I make it a habit to always fully uninstall and then reinstall any application that requires activation of any kind.

I did so with Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and can indeed report that the new version works with serial keys from previous builds! :D

Cool but I already confirmed this like 10min after I asked (see previous post I made in here) :P

Yes because avast won't detect all malware in this world

No if you practice "safe surfing" :)

well, okay, i download this thing :)

unknownasphyxiated

just make sure that you only use free version and un-tick start trial when the installation finish

just use it as on demand scanner

just make sure that you only use free version and un-tick start trial when the installation finish

just use it as on demand scanner

Thanks dude :D

Archived