Windows 8 or Vista

avmad

48 members have voted

1. 1. You have to use Vista or Windows 8. Which would you have?

• Vista
    • Windows 8

• Replies 38
  • Views 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Never tried the so called Blister but heard many people saying it was (is) a complicated OS.

What are you talking about?

i don't like either of them but I'd have to go with vista

at least shitsta won't reset your windows updates if you're perma connected to the internet each time you go out of hibernation or w/e and it won't delete your pirated stuff since it doesn't come with a kill switch function.

next windows update will prob have kinect and will spy on your through your monitor :tehe:

I used Blista for a long time on my laptop, until I met Daz ;) It wasn't that bad.

What are you talking about?

We r in compulsion to upgrade to newer OS. If they give better patches and new features with old OS, then no one will come to Windows 8.

For Advanced Users nothing higher than Windows 7

There, I fixed that for you!

You've been reported - you cannot tamper and misrepresent what others have posted. :wtf:

I think I'll let you off . . . . . . . . this time. :angry:

You've been reported - you cannot tamper and misrepresent what others have posted. :wtf:

Read the report.

Editing quotes for fun (especially when clearly stating so) ain't a crime. Is not that pretty usual? Obviously this was done in a humorous context. Sorry you felt angry about this :(

Read the report.

Editing quotes for fun (especially when clearly stating so) ain't a crime. Is not that pretty usual? Obviously this was done in a humorous context. Sorry you felt angry about this :(

Nope!!! I don't see a single indication that it was in fun - not even a single emoticon, either. :thumbsdown:

It's not amusing at all - I'm utterly pissed off (trust the Mods. will remember not to grumble when I retaliate.) If the reported member repeats what he has done, trust me - I'll be forced to come down heavily on him.

Windows 8 they will get better performance

You say you are upgrading so I assume the hardware will be much newer than what they currently have, if so my choice is to go Windows 8. If you think Vista is something they would prefer I say let them stay to something they are already familiar with as I agree with what others have been saying.

Archived