Free Download Manager 3.9.2 Build 1281 Final

Bizarre™

Free Download Manager is a powerful, easy-to-use and absolutely free download accelerator and manager. Moreover, FDM is 100% safe, open-source software distributed under GPL license. FDM is a light-weight, powerful and easy-to-use application. This software product is well-known for its intuitive and user-friendly interface. FDM can function as a site manager, accelerator, site explorer and scheduler. FDM can resume broken downloads. So you needn't start the downloading process from the very beginning after casual interruption. You can resume unfinished download from the moment when it was interrupted. Also this program warns you if resuming isn't supported by the servers and allow you to make a decision. So with FDM you save your time and your money.

Thanks to thylacine and kontra2757 for the update.

Download

• Replies 26
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FDM vs IDM???

til now i never used FDM.can anyone give their views here

new version: v3.9.2 build 1281

thanks for the 411, title updated

FDM vs IDM???

IDM slows down my computer big time and when I uninstall it, it leaves stuff behind so the computer is still slow after the uninstall.

FDM vs IDM???

No more use of this FDM or IDM programs! :wtf: Here's the other program that I call a devastating missile which can destroy anything like lightning! :showoff: :lol: :boxing: :boxing: :rockon: http://www.speedbit.com/

jus now tested again n again.IDM is giving lot better download speeds than FDM.

I used FDM for a long time, it had nice features and i loved using it. But then I decided to try the IDM and I stopped using it. the only thing I miss in IDM is a "audio/video previewer" =/

^_^

FDM vs IDM???

IDM slows down my computer big time and when I uninstall it, it leaves stuff behind so the computer is still slow after the uninstall.

Do you use Revo Uninstaller Pro? That'll get rid off all leftovers in the registry.

FDM vs IDM???

Do you use Revo Uninstaller Pro? That'll get rid off all leftovers in the registry.

Yeah, I did. This was last year when I used it on a laptop. I built a desktop in January though and installed IDM, but I still got the same results. Just haven't had much luck with it. FDM doesn't come with add-ons, does what I need it to do, and it's free. ^_^

Hello I have problem downloading FDM Whenever i download IDM Gives an error (Connection has been closed by the server) I also tried proxy but can,t download it i have to download it from a sharing site every time :(

Any one tell me where is the problem?

Hello I have problem downloading FDM Whenever i download IDM Gives an error (Connection has been closed by the server) I also tried proxy but can,t download it i have to download it from a sharing site every time :(

u need use web browser to download that file, dont use IDM

Why do you download FDM when you are already using IDM? :lol:

Why do you download FDM when you are already using IDM? :lol:

I do not use FDM but My Family use FDM in their PC :o

• Administrator

@ramiz0: Make sure the exe of FDM is allowed by the firewall.

Archived