want to earn some cool stuff ?

kaosrebel

ok so this is my first post here so firstly hi everyone :)

ok so i came on here to share a site that gives away loads of prizes, vouchers cash game cards facebook cards theres a whole variety of all sorts.

firstly you may ask is it a con the answer is no its 100% genuine i have been with the site for 1 month now and already earned over £40 and thats from just 5 minutes work a day.

once you have earned cash or points u cash in for some great stuff and they really do credit you with the goods requested.

this is the link http://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=4603990 its called prize rebel.

its a great place also to save up and cash in for christmas or birthdays. please feel free to inbox me if you need any help.

the link above is my refferal link it would be nice if your registered via my refferall but getting refferals is not the purpose of this post so below is another link to prizerebel http://www.prizerebel.com/ . <<<< this is not a refferal link.

• Replies 5
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is that a referral I spot in that link? Also this is about software giveaways (not some great stuff in general giveaways). Topic moved to general chat bar section then.

Definitely a referral link...

yes indeed it is a refferal link but still want to assure you im not bothered about the refferals to be honest was just merly trying to let people know about the site and whats on offer. also i didnt trust sites like this at first because of all the scams out there and there is litrally loads. its up to u guys n gals though dont want to push anything on anyone, i just wanted to put this option out there for peeps.

Definitely a referral link...

yes indeed it is a refferal link but still want to assure you im not bothered about the refferals to be honest was just merly trying to let people know about the site and whats on offer. also i didnt trust sites like this at first because of all the scams out there and there is litrally loads. its up to u guys n gals though dont want to push anything on anyone, i just wanted to put this option out there for peeps.

It's no problem to inform us about stuff, it's just that the rules say that posts with affiliate marketing schemes or personal profit are prohibited and should be deleted..

Archived