DVDFab 8.2.2.6

anuraag

DVDFab is all-in-one DVD copying/converting/burning software. In just one or two steps, you can copy any DVD to DVDR/PSP/iPod/etc. DVDFab is brand new, is completely rewritten, is based on more than 6 years of DVD copy software development. It allows you to remove all DVD copy protections, like CSS, CPPM, RC, RCE, APS, UOPs, ARccOS, RipGuard, FluxDVD, CORE X2, etc. It is constantly updated to support latest DVD copy protections and has a very fast copying speed, normally it's about 10 - 20 minutes.

Thanks to Freddyfre for the update.

Download

• Replies 20
  • Views 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DVDFab 8.2.2.6 Final + cracked dll from Jannik this combination doesn't work anymore, waiting for a cracked version.

DVDFab 8.2.2.6 Final + cracked dll from Jannik this combination doesn't work anymore, waiting for a cracked version.

Ah, it seems that NOW people are having the same problem. :rolleyes:

freeforever03

Thanks for the update. I can confirm that the the cracked dll no longer works and that the cracked exe works well.

nothing wrong here with the fix dll

About screen shows all options enabled and "never expire" for all.

I just updated dvdfab from 8.2.2.5 to 8.2.2.6 and then I tried the Jannik cracked dll and the cracked CHvL program executable and both work perfectly..

Wait, I'm using a different cracked Dll, not the one by jannik...I've been using it for several versions, I don't remember exactly for what version it was intended...

Wait, I'm using a different cracked Dll, not the one by jannik...I've been using it for several versions, I don't remember exactly for what version it was intended...

Care to share? I've tried 2 dll fixes but both of them have failed.

Cracked old dll working for me 8.2.2.6 on Win8 x64.
Cracked DLL still works for me.

bye!

nothing wrong here with the fix dll

I just updated dvdfab from 8.2.2.5 to 8.2.2.6 and then I tried the Jannik cracked dll and the cracked CHvL program executable and both work perfectly..

Yep, another voice from me CONFIRM that the old dll still working fine on win7x64

I'm not sure which one you are using, but the one I've been using since it was posted here always has the following HASH value:
CRC32: B86DE2BA
MD5: 14AE128CD4636F9F90DC3669FABABDC9
SHA-1: 47ED8F353FED175558F625C0ABB771123BF3BFAE

Thanks for sharing sahassan82 DVDFab v8.2.2.6 Qt Final Cracked (Fully Registered)

Works 100% now

Ah, it seems that NOW people are having the same problem. :rolleyes:

Hi knightmare, Jannik's cracked dll file did work 100% on the PRIVIOUS version, But NOT in MY case with the new DVDFab 8.2.2.6, that is a different story, and yes i believe you that you had troubles with the dll file, every computer has a different configuration. No harm done DVDFab 8.2.2.6 is working now with the cracked exe. Thanks to the dedicated posters on this fine forum.

Best wishes for everybody on this fine forum!

Hi my friend would you be so kind to upload the different cracked dll file? other members including me, may like to use this dll

Many thanks in advance and best regards from the Netherlands

Archived