K-Lite Codec Pack 9.6.5

Marik

The K-Lite Codec Pack is a collection of codecs and related tools. Codec is short for Compressor-Decompressor. Codecs are needed for encoding and decoding (playing) audio and video. The K-Lite Codec Pack is designed as a user-friendly solution for playing all your movie files. With the K-Lite Codec Pack you should be able to play all the popular movie formats and even some rare formats. The 64-bit pack is a bundle of 64-bit DirectShow filters that can be used together with 64-bit players, such as Windows Media Center. This pack can co-exist without problems with the regular (32-bit) K-Lite Codec Packs.

Thanks to HALiD for the update.

Download

• Replies 23
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Does this update introduce the new LAV tray icons ? Thank you ! :D

well they do have an "enable sys stray icon" option when you go to configure them if that's what you mean

Does this update introduce the new LAV tray icons ? Thank you ! :D

well they do have an "enable sys stray icon" option when you go to configure them if that's what you mean

Thank you.

Yes, this means that this new 9.6.5 version introduces the LAV tray icons requested from some users. :p

Please fix the download links for K-Lite Codec Pack on nsane.down....

Please fix the download links for K-Lite Codec Pack on nsane.down....

what are you talking about, I just checked all the links and they're working just fine :unsure:

It seems a mystery to me as i am the only person not able to download this file only from nsane.down.I tested another download with IDM on nsane.down which works fine.I have now downloaded K-Lite Codec Pack from MajorGeeks.It seems a bug to me...

When i click download this is what i get

It seems a mystery to me as i am the only person not able to download this file only from nsane.down.I tested another download with IDM on nsane.down which works fine.I have now downloaded K-Lite Codec Pack from MajorGeeks.It seems a bug to me...

Very odd, I can dl the file with IDM just as fine.

Do you experience the same thing when trying to dl those files without IDM?

Very odd, I can dl the file with IDM just as fine.

Do you experience the same thing when trying to dl those files without IDM?

I have nsane.down in IDM's List of not to start download automatically.Downloading with firefox works fine.But i can download other files with IDM

I never download via IDM integration module. I always want to have a choice (normal download, IDM download). This is why i have IDM integration disabled.

So, i suppose you use Firefox.

1. Disable IDM integration in IDM for Firefox

4eyu8.jpg

2. Download and install FlashGot

3. Now you have a choice. Sometimes it is really good to have default download manager around (though you need Download Manager Tweak too)

I have nsane.down in IDM's List of not to start download automatically.Downloading with firefox works fine.But i can download other files with IDM

have you read the faq page about referrals?

3. If it works you should check the settings/options of your firewall and look for something along the lines of 'Block referals', 'Referer block' or 'Stealth mode'.

4. If you find any of these options Disable them, after that enable your firewall again and try to download the file. If it works you are done.

5. Check your browsers settings/options for something like 'Block referals', 'Referer block' or 'Stealth mode'.

6. If you find any of these options Disable them. After that restart your browser and try to download the file. If it works you are done.

7. In Firefox type about:config in your URL bar, press Enter twice, search for "network.http.sendRefererHeader" and make sure it is set to 2.

Please check if my method is working. I should post this in IDM section too.

Please check if my method is working. I should post this in IDM section too.

Method works well.I can download using IDM with FlashGot providing me the option to do so

Thanks for confirmation. FlashGot has been developed in ancient times of IDM 4.x, these were times with no good IDM integration module.

The Download Manager Tweak (DMT) in short adds some extra options to the default download manager window)

dmwindow.gif

Archived