VSO Convert X to DVD 5.0.0.33

anuraag

ConvertXtoDVD is a software to convert and burn your videos to DVD. In only a few clicks you can backup your movies to DVD playable on any home DVD player. It supports the most popular formats such as Xvid, MOV, VOB, Mpeg, Mpeg4, MP4, AVI, WMV, DV and stream formats. It converts your files into a compliant DVD Video set of files and burns it on a DVD media. The aspect ratio can be automatically selected or forced to a specific format. ConvertXtoDVD supports NTSC and PAL and automatically creates chapters. Multiple audio tracks are supported. With ConvertXtoDVD you can convert and burn all your videos! Backup and transfer your movies to DVD and enjoy watching them on any home DVD player.

Thanks to cybpsych for the update.

Download

• Replies 33
  • Views 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what the hell man, it's still beta

ConvertXtoDVD - 5.0.0.31 Released December 10th 2012

> Released December 10th 2012

Latest beta of ConvertXtoDVD - 5.0.0.33

Posted Image

erm...post link

is still version 5.0.031 the same at vso homepage...need to wait for good realese

the stable dl link now reflects that version

oh lol, didn't even noticed it cause of the big bold beta letters obstructing my vision :lmao:

Patch not working this 1 does ( convertxtodvd.5.x.patch.v2.7-Cerberus )

Confirmed.... Xenocoder patch is no longer working but convertxtodvd.5.x.patch.v2.7-Cerberus patch works fine.

Hi,

Just a heads-up... I just burned 2 Christmas movies to a DVD with VSO Convert To DVD 5 v5.0.0.33 and although the product says its a working key, VSO leaves a piracy watermark message throughout the project during playback (please see attachment).

post-4564-0-52847400-1355851728_thumb.jp

EnglishLionheart

Journey, did you copy the CX2D licence in XenoCoder's patch before applying it and then pasting it to register?

november_ra1n

Hi,

Just a heads-up... I just burned 2 Christmas movies to a DVD with VSO Convert To DVD 5 v5.0.0.33 and although the product says its a working key, VSO leaves a piracy watermark message throughout the project during playback (please see attachment).

wow that is awesome smart ar.. from VSO thank you heads up..

Hi,

Yep noticed that myself so am sticking with version 4.

EnglishLionheart

Just burned off a Star Trek TOS episode, no watermark was apparent after using XenoCoder's latest patch & licence key

i'm confused on which is the latest

the one from your link says released date 14 dec, yet the one from out fp says released date 18 dec

which hash is the correct one?

Dr. Eset - NSANE

Thanks for the update :dance:

________________________________________________________________________________

Posted Image

Don't waste more time searching for a crack...

Buy an unlock key to convert without this message

:lol: :o

:lol:

Don't waste more time searching for a crack...

Buy an unlock key to convert without this message

:lol: :o

Posted Image

Archived