HitmanPro 3.7.0 Build 183

jalaffa

HitmanPro 3, formerly Hitman Pro, is a fast All-in-One tool to locate, identify and remove viruses, spyware, trojans, rootkits and other malware. HitmanPro 3 will quickly show if your PC is infected with malicious software. Research shows that many computers are infected, even if they have an up-to-date security suite installed, and that a combination of different anti malware programs would be required to prevent infection. HitmanPro 3 uses innovative cloud computing techniques to detect and remove potential malware threats with minimal impact on system performance. A further benefit of this technology is that you need never again download definitions on a hourly / daily basis as this is all managed in the cloud further reducing the impact on your PC. Scanning your PC is free for the life of the product. Users can take a paid for subscription to cover malware removal after the first 30 days free use.

Download

• Replies 17
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks just autoupdated :)

@G-hot,

would you please place all your websites in a spoiler, as a one line post reply from you fills my entire screen and spoils my viewing pleasure.

cheers ^_^

Note to all using the crack:

1. The cracked version of HitmanPro cannot be used to remediate a ransomed computer. The cracked HitmanPro will simply not start during Kickstart boot. More about Kickstart here: www.surfright.com/kickstart

2. The cracked version mangles date time handling inside HitmanPro. This affects the internal scoring rules of HitmanPro and subsequently hinders zero-day malware detection.

Note to all using the crack:

1. The cracked version of HitmanPro cannot be used to remediate a ransomed computer. The cracked HitmanPro will simply not start during Kickstart boot. More about Kickstart here: www.surfright.com/kickstart

2. The cracked version mangles date time handling inside HitmanPro. This affects the internal scoring rules of HitmanPro and subsequently hinders zero-day malware detection.

Welcome erik

great program :D

Unbelievable!!

I tried it. It performed a quick scan in just 59 seconds on a Win 7 x86 system.

How does it do it?

Its called concurrent scanning. We use multiple classifiers, each running on a dedicated thread (i.e. making use of the many cores in your CPU). Its a lot more work than a traditional scan but it pays off. Also we scan below most AVs so that they don't interfere with the scanning (i.e. slowing the scan down). Also, we don't scan every single file on the computer, only files containing code (so called PE/NE files and 16-bit files).

Some background, HitmanPro is client-side forensic scanner with a multi-vendor cloud based component. It performs a behavioral scan to find suspicious files (zero-day) and has its own Registry and NTFS parsers (don't trust Windows as it might be compromised by malware). New is our Kickstart feature where you can boot around MBR infections straight into your ransomed Windows (see www.surfright.com/kickstart). Kickstart is a free addition to HitmanPro.

See also our brochure with some more info: http://files.surfright.nl/hmp-brochure-en.pdf

Last, HitmanPro 3.7 was reviewed a few days ago by PCMag:

http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2413295,00.asp

HitmanPro is free scanning. You do need a license to remove malware. But HitmanPro comes with a "free 30 day malware removal license". When your computer gets infected a second time (your existing protections failed to protect you for a second time) then you need to purchase a license. We think this is a fair deal. Again, scanning is always free. See HitmanPro as a second opinion scanner with a capable removal engine (it handles rootkits and bootkits really well).

Hope this helps.

x64 crack url is dead for me...:(

it's just you, the link is working fine over here

• 3 weeks later...

Archived