ConvertXtoDVD 5.0.0.33 Beta

Marik

ConvertXtoDVD is a software to convert and burn your videos to DVD. In only a few clicks you can backup your movies to DVD playable on any home DVD player. It supports the most popular formats such as Xvid, MOV, VOB, Mpeg, Mpeg4, MP4, AVI, WMV, DV and stream formats. It converts your files into a compliant DVD Video set of files and burns it on a DVD media. The aspect ratio can be automatically selected or forced to a specific format. ConvertXtoDVD supports NTSC and PAL and automatically creates chapters. Multiple audio tracks are supported. With ConvertXtoDVD you can convert and burn all your videos! Backup and transfer your movies to DVD and enjoy watching them on any home DVD player.

Thanks to HALiD and Hung_UT® for the update.

Download

• Replies 9
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

glad to see my favorite software just keeps updating, gonna wait its final version thou. :)

Been using version 5 for awhile now. Keep getting a watermark during my recorded movies saying I need to buy a license. Thats right on the movie itself. Whats up with that?

edit:

Patch does not work on this version. :(

i don't get it why you're so anxious to try it out when it's still in its beta stage?

xenocoder will prob update his patch

Been using version 5 for awhile now. Keep getting a watermark during my recorded movies saying I need to buy a license. Thats right on the movie itself. Whats up with that?

edit:

Patch does not work on this version. Posted Image

converted 7 movies at once without any watermarks. so i need a bit more info about your problem , plz provide a *movie* to show me what i should fix.

edit:

i got that once too i didn't tried again will let u know if i face that again

edit:

edit:

i got that once too i didn't tried again will let u know if i face that again

i hope this time with blacklisted serial works better!? thx florinel1983 for serial

Site: http://www.datafilehost.com

Sharecode:  /download-a4799d35.html [?]

Archived