Norton Internet Security 2013 6 Month Subscription

coolng

Posted Image

Download the Notebook Edition from the link provided below.

Download English

Posted Image

Install the Antivirus and next you will be asked to register for a new Norton account. If you already have an account, simply login. Note that you must have a account in order to receive license key.

Posted Image

After everything is done, launch Norton and click on Norton Account

Posted Image

Enter your Norton account information on the next step you have just registered earlier.

Posted Image

Posted Image

You will be able to find your license key here as you can see on the image above.

Next, download the trial version of Norton Internet Security by 2013 and install it without uninstalling your current Norton Internet Security Netbook Edition that you installed earlier.

Posted Image

Use the license key you receive from your account and activate your Norton Internet Security 2013!

• Replies 12
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

link for Notebook Edition is wrong

May I know how is it that it was wrong? The link is working as far as I concern.

user@nsaneforums

link is working fine for ddl but is not the link for 180 days installer Notebook Edition

the link u posted is for 30days (TW)

how-to & the correct link (DSGi_NISNETBOOK_17.0_OEM180_20990888.exe) already posted on forum

november_ra1n
coolng@ carry on bro do not let any one walk over you regardless how many times has been post it is good for refreshment.

This is already posted 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 times!

Oh is that so I apologize for being ignorant then. Well I think that not many people out there especially new member(I don't notice that too xD) that know about this topic been posted month ago so I think this might help them just in case. Any how if this violate the forum rule (double posting) then staff will need to remove this then.

coolng@ carry on bro do not let any one walk over you regardless how many times has been post it is good for refreshment.

Thank man :)

Where can I find that topic/post about Notebook Edition with 6 Months trial, I looked everywhere ?!

even if you'd find it, it is not working anymore mate...once you installed it does not go directly to the activation part which gives you 180days. try the NTR13...it works in safe boot..tried it many times...

• Administrator

It's posted before somewhere? Please post a link. Then we will see if it's double post or not. ;)

@D It's posted on Norton/Symantec topic(s) by morteza or user@nsaneforums or both or someone third... ^^

@centserick2 It works, tested many times.

@coolng Keep sharing good things man, mistakes are expected - they are only path to perfection.

@psyko666 Since you cant find it, I will upload it and post link here.

Edit:

@psyko666 Here it is: DSGi_NISNETBOOK_17.0_OEM180_20990888

Site: http://www.multiupload.nl

Sharecode:  /OQP60BUHTY [?]

Edit2:

@D Here's requested topic by Supremo Phantom: Link

• Administrator

@D Here's requested topic by Supremo Phantom: Link

OK. Means I'll have to close the thread.

@coolng Keep sharing good things man, mistakes are expected - they are only path to perfection.

What he said. ^^ Keep contributing. :)

Archived