Internet Download Manager 6.14

jalaffa

Internet Download Manager (IDM) is a tool to increase download speeds, resume and schedule downloads. Comprehensive error recovery and resume capability will restart broken or interrupted downloads due to lost connections, network problems, computer shutdowns, or unexpected power outages. Simple graphic user interface makes IDM user friendly and easy to use. Internet Download Manager has a smart download logic accelerator that features intelligent dynamic file segmentation and safe multipart downloading technology to accelerate your downloads. Unlike other download managers and accelerators Internet Download Manager segments downloaded files dynamically during download process and reuses available connections without additional connect and login stages to achieve best acceleration performance.

Download

• Replies 45
  • Views 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where the v6.13 gone?

And a question too: Can I update IDM v6.12 to current 6.14 without uninstalling the previous one? I'm using bebelpatcher's patch.

When i was playing with IDM host patcher i found that instead of blocking with hosts we can use firewall to block only IDM and we can still download IDM setup from official link.

Where the v6.13 gone?

And a question too: Can I update IDM v6.12 to current 6.14 without uninstalling the previous one? I'm using bebelpatcher's patch.

I think the cat ate it! xD

Yep, but you will have to use the patch again.

Wow, big update.

Thanks a lot

Where the v6.13 gone?

Oh yeah - regardless of whichever patch you're using.

bah, was let down when i checked my quick update when i woke up

with that ch, i don't even need to upgrade :uhoh:

what can we do from retail version? we don't have to use...any fix?? :rolleyes:

the same thing you do with its trial counterpart....basically there's no real dif between the two aside from the fact that it's become somewhat of a tradition to post the retail setup witch each update :lol:

Dave had this to say on his site

What is the difference between trial and registered versions?

Trial version works for 30 days only and then requires serial number.

Registered version works for your lifetime and has a number of additional features: no usage limitations, better utilization of bandwidth, built-in download logic optimizer.

After the purchase you will also get prioritized technical support and the right for FREE upgrade to all new versions of IDM during one year after the registration. Please read here for more information.

basically, the trial is meant for testing and the final a.k.a retail is meant for customer use

Dr. Eset - NSANE

Thanks for the update :win:

________________________________________________________________________________

Posted Image

Archived