DVDFab 9.0.1.6 / 8.2.2.5

anuraag

DVDFab is all-in-one DVD copying/converting/burning software. In just one or two steps, you can copy any DVD to DVDR/PSP/iPod/etc. DVDFab is brand new, is completely rewritten, is based on more than 6 years of DVD copy software development. It allows you to remove all DVD copy protections, like CSS, CPPM, RC, RCE, APS, UOPs, ARccOS, RipGuard, FluxDVD, CORE X2, etc. It is constantly updated to support latest DVD copy protections and has a very fast copying speed, normally it's about 10 - 20 minutes.

Download

• Replies 33
  • Views 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just installed 8.2.2.5 with fix dll and copied one dvd and all works just like it shuld do so nothing wrong with fix dll

just installed 8.2.2.5 with fix dll and copied one dvd and all works just like it shuld do so nothing wrong with fix dll

Mine still says trial in the About section.

mine says never expirer all way down and copied dvd with no problems, installed on top of the older version like I always do

I always installed DVDFab on top of older version, dont start program and copied fix dll to install folder and overwrite old file, never got any problem that way

I always installed DVDFab on top of older version, dont start program and copied fix dll to install folder and overwrite old file, never got any problem that way

That's what I did. I'll try it again when I get home.

EDIT: Uninstalled with Revo and installed the program again. Applied crack with no luck. I did receive an error from Revo that said "Error writing the backup data file." Not sure if that means the computer isn't installing correctly or what.

I was able to install version 9.0.1.5 and apply the exe crack that I found. It worked fine, so maybe my computer doesn't like dll cracks now? :wtf:

Archived