Full Uninstall 2.12

anuraag

A common problem we often face with, when uninstalling unnecessary software, is various traces left in the system: unneeded files or folders on a disk, registry entries and so on. This can happen even if an application was removed correctly with its own uninstaller - a special program provided by a vendor to uninstall the application. The Full Uninstall program is intended to solve this problem: It allows you to COMPLETELY uninstall unnecessary applications from your system. The main function of the tool is the complete removing of programs from your computer. Full Uninstall monitors all changes made to the system during the setup process of a certain application. You can easily learn what file or registry entries were modified during the installation. Using these data, Full Uninstall completely removes an application when you order it to.

Download

Note: New addition to listing.

• Replies 13
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the only real contender for total uninstall, didn't even knew it got an update

thanks for the 411 :dance:

Which one is more extensive and more thorough when scanning for leftover files/registry, Total Uninstall or this?

Which one is more extensive and more thorough when scanning for leftover files/registry, Total Uninstall or this?

One may use Total Uninstall to uninstall this one . . . . . . . . . . . . . . fully & totally. :sneaky:

don't know...this might be the second best choice if you don't feel like going through the trouble of TU's registration process

but in order to see if this can do what tu can, someone needs to scan the same app with both and post back the result

i don't have tu else i would've done it myself but FU does a pretty good job and I'm content with it

I've used Total Uninstall and it can ruin your OS if overused as it can remove vital OS registry entries. When my OS became crippled do to Total Uninstall, I went back to Your Uninstaller. I've never had an issue with that program.

Very true Journey - none of these Uninstallers should be used as a replacement for the Windows 'Add or remove Programs.'

I use them only in an emergency.

I've used Total Uninstall and it can ruin your OS if overused as it can remove vital OS registry entries. When my OS became crippled do to Total Uninstall, I went back to Your Uninstaller. I've never had an issue with that program.

I had exactly the opposite problem :-D......I guess this is why people need to find which is best for them, our opinions are only subjective.

The one thing I wish both FU and TU had is force uninstall....That's where Revo is ahead.

I had exactly the opposite problem :-D......I guess this is why people need to find which is best for them, our opinions are only subjective.

The one thing I wish both FU and TU had is force uninstall....That's where Revo is ahead.

I don't give subjective opinions but rather real life experiences and then I report about that or those experiences, good or bad, to others so that they know. For a long time I thought TU was granddaddy of uninstallers until I uninstalled a program, can't remember what it was, that listed a ton of registry entries it wanted to delete. When I decided to let it do its thing, trusting the program, my OS became crippled beyond repair and I could not restore the registry entries TU took out. NEVER AGAIN!! I will manually remove leftovers rather than trust rogue programs like TU again. I only use YU now using the normal (safe) settings. It's always best to manually remove registry entries, if you know what you're doing, plus any leftover folders, files, prefetch files and drivers, if applicable. We live and we learn but trust me, TU will bite you in the you know what sooner or later and then you'll wonder why you didn't heed my warning.

Journey...

Archived