HitmanPro 3.7.0 Build 182

anuraag

HitmanPro 3, formerly Hitman Pro, is a fast All-in-One tool to locate, identify and remove viruses, spyware, trojans, rootkits and other malware. HitmanPro 3 will quickly show if your PC is infected with malicious software. Research shows that many computers are infected, even if they have an up-to-date security suite installed, and that a combination of different anti malware programs would be required to prevent infection. HitmanPro 3 uses innovative cloud computing techniques to detect and remove potential malware threats with minimal impact on system performance. A further benefit of this technology is that you need never again download definitions on a hourly / daily basis as this is all managed in the cloud further reducing the impact on your PC. Scanning your PC is free for the life of the product. Users can take a paid for subscription to cover malware removal after the first 30 days free use.

Download

• Replies 21
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you!

Hitman Pro 3.7.0 Build 182 Multilingual (x86)+crack

Hitman Pro 3.7.0 Build 182 Multilingual (x64)+crack

Those cracks already frontpaged and made by shajt. According to rules mirroring frontpage content not allowed unless they not work. So deleted links from your post

I get a bug/error in ccleaner when this hitman pro version is installed.

When i open ccleaner and go to tools i get a crash message from ccleaner.

After i unistall hitman pro, the bug/error is gone.

• Administrator

I must be dumb, I do not know how to get it to work.....

Read the readme provided in the patch download. If not sure, ask about the part you don't understand. :)

I must be dumb, I do not know how to get it to work.....

please explain what part of the instructions you don't understand

Do I activate a trial version, and do I put the Hitman Pro that I downloaded here in the program files and replace the other one?

I assume you read the readme file?

line #2 clearly says what to do

2. Replace the original, which can be found in %Programfiles%\HitmanPro with the cracked version

so yes, you replace the trial exe with the one from the archive as for the license

3. If not already present, copy the hitman folder containing the license file into %ALLUSERSPROFILE%

new_age_messiah

Thank you Shajt :D

Welcome back.

Guys we still need to block the host right?

• 1 month later...

Archived