YAHOO MAIL : new interface

user@nsaneforums

• Replies 7
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Outlook copy. :uhoh:

But yeah, a required change nonetheless. :)

I dont know what kind of conspiracy is this .

Since the launch of Win 8 , everything getting a visual update kind of seems like to be a reminiscent , a reflection , a shadow of the Win 8 interface ! :think:

Youtube , Maxthon Browser , Yahoomail ....

Every update in these resembles or seems to be inspired from the Win 8 looks .

Seems to me like M$ is signing under the table pacts and shelling out big bucks so as to unify the visual appeal of major Internet Goods we deal with daily so as to

" make us " like the new Interface !

:dunno:

Liking pushing / forcing upon we adjust and " get " to like by compulsion what we willingly rejected by opinion .!

I dont know what kind of conspiracy is this .

Since the launch of Win 8 , everything getting a visual update kind of seems like to be a reminiscent , a reflection , a shadow of the Win 8 interface ! :think:

Youtube , Maxthon Browser , Yahoomail ....

Every update in these resembles or seems to be inspired from the Win 8 looks .

Seems to me like M$ is signing under the table pacts and shelling out big bucks so as to unify the visual appeal of major Internet Goods we deal with daily so as to

" make us " like the new Interface !

:dunno:

Liking pushing / forcing upon we adjust and " get " to like by compulsion what we willingly rejected by opinion .!

I agree! :thumbsup: But I'm out of "like", I can no longer "Like this" it. :mellow:

And speaking of changes, have any checked out the new Yahoo search? They are calling it "Yahoo Axis". I just saw it today, so not a real track-record opinion on my part, but it has some rather interesting features and the algorithm seems to be closer to Google than before

not opening properly n have to reload again n again..i didnt lik it

Archived