HitMan Pro infiinte trial

captcha

here is a simple noob method to reset hitman pro

first activate free license

then after the trial is over the program removal capabilties are stopped

but the scanner works as it is and the main problem arises if you want to remove a infection

in that case simple change you system date to any month/year back before the installation date before starting the program(kill any background processes

then use the program and remove any infection

after task is done revert back the sytem date!(the program will again be expired.To use again full version change the date back to months simply)

this is a temprary method but works for free and is effective than any crack!

post-50736-0-11655600-1355238074_thumb.j

• Replies 11
  • Views 17.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
november_ra1n

captcha@ this is awesome news i can not test on my real machine cause i still have 7 mnts license but i will surely try on Wmware and let you know when i have free time.

+1 for the extramental afford

I wonder if it would be fooled by something like RunAsDate?

http://www.nirsoft.n...un_as_date.html

i dont think so whenever the program starts it checks for registry keys which are windows related such as time settings not when it was created or modified!

Maximillian Schmid

It should also work when you set the date to 2020 (or so / before activating Hitman) then install Hitman and then set the date back to the real one.

It should be activated till 2020 :)

Edit: Sorry not working :(

It should also work when you set the date to 2020 (or so / before activating Hitman) then install Hitman and then set the date back to the real one.

It should be activated till 2020 :)

Doesn't work for me...

• Administrator

I guess it will stop working sooner and later. Hitman may check for timings and dates on cloud then. But yeah, as stated, it's a temporary solution.

I guess it will stop working sooner and later. Hitman may check for timings and dates on cloud then. But yeah, as stated, it's a temporary solution.

That's why I asked PurplebeanZ for creating a trial resetter for it.. if he has the time to do so...

new_age_messiah

here is a simple noob method to reset hitman pro

first activate free license

then after the trial is over the program removal capabilties are stopped

but the scanner works as it is and the main problem arises if you want to remove a infection

in that case simple change you system date to any month/year back before the installation date before starting the program(kill any background processes

then use the program and remove any infection

after task is done revert back the sytem date!(the program will again be expired.To use again full version change the date back to months simply)

this is a temprary method but works for free and is effective than any crack!

post-50736-0-11655600-1355238074_thumb.j

Works =)

But hope someone make a specific trial reset.

Archived